Dr. Doom PF Ex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, that seems to be the going rate...if you got to have it, you got to pony up.

You can get a regular plus a custom pedestal for less than 2k, though...

$900 to be exact :yess: albeit without the original art box :(

Who cares. Dio you plan on ever selling that grail? There are some pieces that I know I will never sell and I got rid of the boxes. As if I will fill a room with boxes. That is completly retarded.

For the rest I got shoved up in my attic.

Who cares. Dio you plan on ever selling that grail? There are some pieces that I know I will never sell and I got rid of the boxes. As if I will fill a room with boxes. That is completly retarded.

:exactly: my Doom PF is a keeper 100% and after I've left this world it will be handed down to my son and then to his son....and so on and so on....

Long live Doom :yess:

However, I'll make sure that I hold onto the Doom LSF boxes...I'll need those big boxes!

:exactly: my Doom PF is a keeper 100% and after I've left this world it will be handed down to my son and then to his son....and so on and so on....

Long live Doom :yess:

However, I'll make sure that I hold onto the Doom LSF boxes...I'll need those big boxes!

Who are you kidding....as soon as you're dead, this is getting sold off :lol

No biggie, you just severely devalued the pieces by ditching the packing. Not retarded. Lol.

:lol:lol I hope Wei doesn't read that or he'll be like :gah:

lol, Tavegg got the EX for 1500 only, and i knew you got it for 900 but the normal one, and the custom pedestal is from invictus designs.

If i want to spend that much money, i rather have an EX, even if its 5k.

i finally got it bro!. shipping .... cost exactly 400 euros.. not sure how much in USD, but i paid a total of 3200 USD.
All the other 4 guys who i know have the EX in China, are not willing to sell it, no matter what price i offered them, so even if i over paid for it, i have no regrets at all.
DSC01109_zps6701f4b4.jpg

LSF already pre-ordered :)

Last edited:
Back