Dr. Doom Legendary Scale Figure - order now from first post!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just went ahead and did the same as spliff. I can't believe I placed this order back in oct 2013.

Just got my notice that it ships on February 4th. Will post photos as soon as this beast shows up.

Just sold my Doom. Exc to fund for this.

that's exactly what I did Pau :hi5: although mine was the regular PF, i still got enough for it to fund the LSF :rock

wow, risky move if this doesn't turn out that great. I hope the dimensions of this piece are off, meaning slightly exaggerated. This guy is gonna take up crazy room.

that's exactly what I did Pau :hi5: although mine was the regular PF, i still got enough for it to fund the LSF :rock

I can't sell SS stuff for the price it use to sell somehow recently. No one is buying. At least I my area. :dunno

wow, risky move if this doesn't turn out that great. I hope the dimensions of this piece are off, meaning slightly exaggerated. This guy is gonna take up crazy room.
if they keep it the same size it was at Con, they're not. and i hope they didn't cater to this coward attitude and kept it the same size.

Just sold my Doom. Exc to fund for this.

if they keep it the same size it was at Con, they're not. and i hope they didn't cater to this coward attitude and kept it the same size.

So this should be a relatively close 1:3 scale? I never got to see it a CC - never been. :(

This piece just commands such presence. Would also like to see some custom work when this one finally comes out. Love seeing what people do to tweak this pieces.

yeah, he dwarfs every other LSF:
210cbd2.jpg

it's hard to get his scale across in pics, but this one does good:
2lcxl4y.jpg

for all the problems i have with the statue, the size is one thing they hit the nail on the head on.

Beast! :yess: If I could ever get around to affording this, I would love to have it. Green is not a common color, and a Hulk LSF would be ginormous...

Size is fine. What people often forgets, and that (to me) has been completly overlooked in both the PFs, is that Doom is a massive dude. His armor is bulkier than, say, Iron Man's armor, and his shoulders are larger. It's part of his character, his figure is built around being imposing and intimidating.
Him dwarfing a hunched Wolverine is very accurate.

Those pics are awesome. Definitely a cornerstone of any collection once it hits shelves. Awesome pose. Awesome detail. That's how you get it done.

Back