Dr. Doom Legendary Scale Figure - order now from first post!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least do yourself a favor and contact their Customer Service demanding your NRD back and using the delay as an excuse. It should work. $400 is a load of wasted money.

No idea. I can't manage to keep up with all delays recently, just too many of 'em. As I said, it doesn't hurt to ask. Also, you have the right to have the NRD refunded once as a courtesy. A lot of people used this to have multiple NRDs refunded. Worths a try.
Honestly, $400 NRD is ludicrous on an open ES statue, especially since if you're not happy with the final product, shipping it back is at your cost. Still, I also wonder why on Earth people would jump on preorder and not wait for the production pieces to show up.
Any way this goes, hopefully the guy learns his lesson about preordering.

No idea. I can't manage to keep up with all delays recently, just too many of 'em. As I said, it doesn't hurt to ask. Also, you have the right to have the NRD refunded once as a courtesy. A lot of people used this to have multiple NRDs refunded. Worths a try.
Honestly, $400 NRD is ludicrous on an open ES statue, especially since if you're not happy with the final product, shipping it back is at your cost. Still, I also wonder why on Earth people would jump on preorder and not wait for the production pieces to show up.
Any way this goes, hopefully the guy learns his lesson about preordering.

It's more a lesson about being fickle than anything

PUsh it back to 2015, I'm good with it.

me too bro :thud: December is already gonna be tough cos of Christmas and about 5 potential PO's ready to ship :horror (Doom LSF, Wonder Woman PF, Iron Patriot Maquette, Keaton Bats PF and Reeve Superman PF) personally I cant see all these meeting their deadline dates but I'd be happy to see them carried forward into mid January early Feb. So far out of those PO's ive mentioned, only Wonder Woman had made it onto last weeks Sideshow email in the coming soon section...

Back