Dr. Doom Legendary Scale Figure - order now from first post!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, if the production pieces match the proto.

Someone needs to post that pic that Susan or Chicky posted on Twitter a week or so ago. It looks pretty darn similar if memory serves correctly. It was a photo of Doom in their office, unless of course that was the SDCC Prototype.

You mean that ugly pic where Doom looked like a 1 meter mannequin with a Halloween mask and some fabric on him? He also had some **** in his hand, like a power adapter. It was completely messed up.

Someone needs to post that pic that Susan or Chicky posted on Twitter a week or so ago. It looks pretty darn similar if memory serves correctly. It was a photo of Doom in their office, unless of course that was the SDCC Prototype.
if by pretty darn similar you mean looks like total arse...

That was a pretty stupid thing she did; posts that terrible pic with absolutely no explanation and then bails out. Meanwhile people who have paid 2K for this thing are left wondering...

I do see the differences now....especially in the face plate. Looks totally different. Why did they do that????

I do see the differences now....especially in the face plate. Looks totally different. Why did they do that????

Yeah, that's why I said it needs to look like the proto. If it comes out looking like that pic we saw around the holidays...peeps are going to be upset. Especially with the price tag this piece is carrying.

uhhh.....you realize it comes with two different face plates right?

Yeah, that's why I said it needs to look like the proto. If it comes out looking like that pic we saw around the holidays...peeps are going to be upset. Especially with the price tag this piece is carrying.

people completely overreacted to that pic. First off, it didn't even look like his left arm was attached, second, I don't think he was on his base, and third, none of the material was futzed with at all.

people completely overreacted to that pic. First off, it didn't even look like his left arm was attached, second, I don't think he was on his base, and third, none of the material was futzed with at all.

I hope he comes out every bit as nice as the prototype. If it does, I honestly think it'll be the finest statue SSC ever released. However, I can only comment on what I've seen and that production pic we saw of it was brutal. If I was dropping 2K on this, that pic would make me very nervous. I'm hoping for the best. This piece deserves it.

Don't hold your breath. Wolverine and Mark 7 didn't exactly wowed in anyone in terms of quality and Sideshow just kept quiet about it.

I was definitely underwhelmed by Wolverine for some reason. Can't say why exactly, but just was - judging by the pics alone. The whole LS line was been a bit underwhelming, IMO, shy of maybe the Mark III and Wolf Predator.

Doesn't matter if he comes with two masks. The classic mask is not supposed to look like that, it looks like a 10$ halloween mask. Don't get why people feel the need to defend it and resort to wild mirror climbing.

So what's the likelihood SS dropping by their forum and giving an update on this premium?

Back