Dr. Doom Legendary Scale Figure - order now from first post!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dr. Doom LSF!

Doom being my fav character this will be a must have for me.... Now I know what will consume my tax return. I really hope the final showing is worthy of doom

8fd7d7ec.jpg

Only One worthy of doom , well 500 worthy to be exact

She's posing the wrong way...should be holding a sign like this.
Sw00346.jpg

Doom LSF ftw. I can't wait to see full sculpt, hoping this will look better than the Iron Man LSF.

lol @ all that

whenever they do another one, it will never top the real doom PF as far as craftsmanship or QC. it'll just be like having that brother or sister you never wanted :lol

While I agree that SSC will not make statues as stout as they did in previous PFs, I don't care. I never needed a 50 lbs statue. I just want one that is well made and looks good.

They only PF that has been done as a 1/4 fully sculpted piece is Spidey. He turned out GREAT. I expect Doom to look just as good. It'll really just boil down to pose and sculpt for me. SSC has many fantastic sculptors. I believe they will do a fine job on a 1/4 fully sculpted Doom. I'll be there with wallet wide open when they do.

While I agree that SSC will not make statues as stout as they did in previous PFs, I don't care. I never needed a 50 lbs statue. I just want one that is well made and looks good.

They only PF that has been done as a 1/4 fully sculpted piece is Spidey. He turned out GREAT. I expect Doom to look just as good. It'll really just boil down to pose and sculpt for me. SSC has many fantastic sculptors. I believe they will do a fine job on a 1/4 fully sculpted Doom. I'll be there with wallet wide open when they do.

You and me both buddy! :)

Back