Dr. Doom Legendary Scale Figure - order now from first post!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dr. Doom LSF!

I'm not really a fan of the character but I've been on the boards for years and all that time, fans have been requesting Doom. SS finally gives you something and it'll most likely come with a price tag that many can't handle. I hope SS follows up with a 1/4 scale piece in the near future. (Though it's not likely.)

I'm not really a fan of the character but I've been on the boards for years and all that time, fans have been requesting Doom. SS finally gives you something and it'll most likely come with a price tag that many can't handle. I hope SS follows up with a 1/4 scale piece in the near future. (Though it's not likely.)

:hi5::clapI hope Sideshow will make a new Dr. Doom 1/4 scale PF soon too. Not many collectors can afford the 1:2 scale LSF Doom....:slap

well i know it will be price tag of 2000$ but suppose they keep tag of 1500$ i will get this one if not i will wait for Doom 1/4 dont care how much time will take for it

I'm really looking forward to seeing the pics for this. Take lots of pics and videos of this please. Thanks.

Slackers....

Here's DOOM! (courtesy of Aslangfx from another post)

403912_496141450411527_83577574_n.jpg

Wow, look how Galactus matches up size-wise with LSF Doom and Wolvie. So stoked for Galactus!! Doom looks alright but when you have the EX PF, there is no point for the LSF.

Doom looks alright but when you have the EX PF, there is no point for the LSF.

I wouldn't say that, if they drop the ridiculous pricepoint they put on the original LSFs down to something reasonable I would love to put one next to my Doom ex PF.

I wouldn't say that, if they drop the ridiculous pricepoint they put on the original LSFs down to something reasonable I would love to put one next to my Doom ex PF.

Too true! This piece is every bit as sick as the PF!

That is my point. Why pay $2K for a statue if you already own the PF which goes for $2K - $2.5K?:dunno

This is wayyyyy more awesome than the PF.

Back