Dr. Doom Legendary Scale Figure - order now from first post!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dr. Doom LSF!

Very well said. It is always exciting to see a nice project under development at Sideshow Collectibles! :hi5: I can't afford the LSF either, so let's hope they will make a 1:4 scale PF for Doom next :clap

hope they will make doom 1/4 again

I hate to say it but if this looks good I will be very tempted to get one, even with the exorbitant cost. On the plus side, it will be easier finding the space to display this than fitting another motorcycle into my garage.

Has anybody got as high res version of the mask pics?
I am trying to make out the parts list on the back right.
So far i can see

SCULPTED
2 Masks
1 Head
1 set ***
2 sets of ***** tips
1 *******
1 with tip points
Gun ?
Chest *****
Chain
Belt Buckle
*** ***** Button

CUT & SEW
Hood & Cape
Belt straps
straps for armour
Gun Holster ???

BASE
Castle Top

DIMENSIONS
Actual 39"
1:2 scale 38"
**** 3"

Exclusives
None

Product lead

Has anybody got as high res version of the mask pics?
I am trying to make out the parts list on the back right.
So far i can see

SCULPTED
2 Masks
1 Head
Torso (Armored)
Arms
1 set of hands
2 sets of finger tips
1 regular
1 with tip points
Gun ?
Chest Discs
Chain
Belt Buckle
Gun Holster Button
Legs (Armored)
Base

CUT & SEW
Hood & Cape
Torso Shirt/Kilt Thing
Belt straps
straps for armour
Gun Holster

BASE
Castle Top

DIMENSIONS
Actual 79"
1:2 scale 38"
Base 3'

Exclusives
None - Deluxe Feature

Project lead
Matt *****

I tried to add what I thought I saw...

Oh, they will. Much to the chagrin of the original PF owners. :lol

:hi5: I am sure that they will make a 1:4 scale Doctor Doom because they confirmed that in Q/A:

Q.OK Sideshow, when I say Doctor Doom Premium Format figure is the best Marvel piece ever made by Sideshow, I am sure that there aren’t any collectors who would disagree with me. I can’t get the first one now, and I need a Doom PF! Will you guys release a new Doctor Doom PF with a standing pose? AND how about a more ambitious plan to release a 1:2 Doctor Doom Maquette that comes with a chalice like the PF for the exclusive version? Doom is the most iconic and popular Marvel villain and fans like me would like to see him getting Sideshow love.

A.Yes. Yes.

Wow, that was easy.

:hi5: I am sure that they will make a 1:4 scale Doctor Doom because they confirmed that in Q/A:

Q.OK Sideshow, when I say Doctor Doom Premium Format figure is the best Marvel piece ever made by Sideshow, I am sure that there aren’t any collectors who would disagree with me. I can’t get the first one now, and I need a Doom PF! Will you guys release a new Doctor Doom PF with a standing pose? AND how about a more ambitious plan to release a 1:2 Doctor Doom Maquette that comes with a chalice like the PF for the exclusive version? Doom is the most iconic and popular Marvel villain and fans like me would like to see him getting Sideshow love.

A.Yes. Yes.

Wow, that was easy.

I already knew that bro. I just wanted to take a poke at all the haters here that don't want to see it get made. I wonder what their issue is.:lol

I'm hoping they make fully sculpted PFs of Hulk, Cap, Doom, and Thor. This is what I waited for and the whole reason I passed on all the original PFs. I passed on the Spidey PF as well and that worked out great for me. I absolutely love the Com. I'm hoping the other characters I mentioned look just as good fully sculpted. It would make the wait worth it for me.

I already knew that bro. I just wanted to take a poke at all the haters here that don't want to see it get made. I wonder what their issue is.:lol

I'm hoping they make fully sculpted PFs of Hulk, Cap, Doom, and Thor. This is what I waited for and the whole reason I passed on all the original PFs. I passed on the Spidey PF as well and that worked out great for me. I absolutely love the Com. I'm hoping the other characters I mentioned look just as good fully sculpted. It would make the wait worth it for me.

:1-1: I will be buying all of the fully sculpted PFs of Hulk, Cap, Doom, and Thor if they are done at 1:4 scale! :clap

:1-1: I will be buying all of the fully sculpted PFs of Hulk, Cap, Doom, and Thor if they are done at 1:4 scale! :clap

I'm not against any of those, but for revisiting a character the first one I want is a Luke Skywalker PF that has both a good headsculpt and is not in an absolutely retarded pose.

I am sure this will look amazing. Potential to be the best LSF.

Back