Dr. Doom Legendary Scale Figure - order now from first post!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha I know you always convince me in the end but I can't step in to the world of LSF as much as I would love to :(

Get addicted to them & I'll be bankrupt in no time :horror :lol

Yea, I know what you mean mate...I really wasn't expecting to get sucked in myself but I'll never forget that time when I first laid eyes on the Sideshow Iron Man MKIII LSF :thud: :thud: I was totally blown away...

Yea, I know what you mean mate...I really wasn't expecting to get sucked in myself but I'll never forget that time when I first laid eyes on the Sideshow Iron Man MKIII LSF :thud: :thud: I was totally blown away...

Ok stop it now :lol

Yeah both the LSF Iron Man's look awesome just from pictures. I would love to own the Wolverine LSF. I really hope SS will make a Wolverine PF as nice as the LSF

Ok stop it now :lol

Yeah both the LSF Iron Man's look awesome just from pictures. I would love to own the Wolverine LSF. I really hope SS will make a Wolverine PF as nice as the LSF

:lol :lol I see you didn't fall for my jedi mind tricks hahaha! Definitely intrigued now to see the Doom PF pose reveal. When it comes to Sideshow, it'll either be something amazing or a pose that's terribly predictable :(

I like how Sideshow says "Limited Edition" and yet never posts just what the edition size is. Basically means it could technically be an unlimited edition until they get sooo tired of making them that they finally stop or the company goes under, or an earthquake swallows up the company office. *shrugs*

On a side note, I did put in an order for one of these LSF. The sad part is.. because its soo expensive, and probably very fragile being light weight and likely hollow, I will probably never have the guts to actually have it out in the open for display. :(

fraid so buddy :( besides, I'm pretty certain Sideshow are gonna seriously milk the price on him! You thought Thor was expensive for a PF...just wait and see for Doom :horror

Thor was an easy pass :) .... You probably right, they probably gonna test the market with the price and ES, especially w the 1st Doom grail status

:lol :lol I did think that Ant...:exactly:

I'm hoping they'll have a Wolverine LSF at the London Comic Con in July...Steve will definitely crumble right in front of our very own eyes :lol :lol Bring your cheque book!!! :lecture

Indeed that would be perfect we need more wolvie lsf love

You two guys are toxic for LSF :lol..... I blame you two for poisoning me in the LSF section :gah:

So just been doing a bit of research into the Doom LSF and as you can see from the list in the background of this pic, you can vaguely make out what is included...some of which I didn't even know about...like I knew there was only one set of hands but there are also 2 sets of finger tips included (one regular and one with tip points)...cool :yess:

and I was relieved to see that his gun IS also included :rock as the holster always looked empty in the majority of pics we've seen of Doom...now I just pray that its removable! :pray:

Here is the breakdown:

Sculpted
* 2 Masks (with a very cool head stand for the mask which is not in use, shown in the pic below)
* 1 Reveal Portrait of Dooms Face
* Armoured Torso
* Armoured Arms
* 1 Set of Hands
* 2 Sets of Finger Tips (1 regular, 1 with Tip Points)
* Gun
* Chest Discs
* Chain
* Belt Buckle
* Gun Holster Button
* Armoured Legs
* Castle Base

Cut & Sew
* Hood and Cape
* Torso Shirt/Kilt
* Straps and Armour
* Belt Straps
* Gun Holster

Another interesting thing I noticed is how the base is completely different from the one shown at SDCC...:dunno what we've seen so far has the gargoyle base whereas the sketch in this pic looks more (turret)castle top (which may possibly be used for the upcoming PF?) :dunno

amyduvy4.jpg

Last edited:
So just been doing a bit of research into the Doom LSF and as you can see from the list in the background of this pic, you can vaguely make out what is included...some of which I didn't even know about...like I knew there was only one set of hands but there are also 2 sets of finger tips included (one regular and one with tip points)...cool :yess:

and I was relieved to see that his gun IS also included :rock as the holster always looked empty in the majority of pics we've seen of Doom...now I just pray that its removable! :pray:

Here is the breakdown:

Sculpted
* 2 Masks (with a very cool head stand for the mask which is not in use, shown in the pic below)
* 1 Reveal Portrait of Dooms Face
* Armoured Torso
* Armoured Arms
* 1 Set of Hands
* 2 Sets of Finger Tips (1 regular, 1 with Tip Points)
* Gun
* Chest Discs
* Chain
* Belt Buckle
* Gun Holster Button
* Armoured Legs
* Castle Base

Cut & Sew
* Hood and Cape
* Torso Shirt/Kilt
* Straps and Armour
* Belt Straps
* Gun Holster

Another interesting thing I noticed is how the base is completely different from the one shown at SDCC...:dunno what we've seen so far has the gargoyle base whereas the sketch in this pic looks more (turret)castle top (which may possibly be used for the upcoming PF?) :dunno

amyduvy4.jpg

Andy that is a great post and the details look like they are there on this one.

Makes you wonder why wolvie didn't have the extra two heads lol

Totally agree. Makes it feel like we got scammed on the wolverine LSF. Still beautiful but not nearly as much extras as Doom.

The Wolvie LSF doesn't even come close to the value peeps are getting with Doom. Not to mention, I think this Doom LSF may very well be the finest sculpt I have ever seen by SSC.

Last edited:
The Wolvie LSF doesn't even come close to the value peeps are getting with Doom. Not to mention, I think this Doom LSF may very well be the finest sculpt I have ever seen by SSC.

I know dude... It's such a hard one to say no too..... I have Wolverine but he was the exception to the rule. I would add captain as well probably but at 2k a pop.... Not to mention space! I'd love to buy this. Came close even but you have to draw the line somewhere. There's just too much out there to say yes to everything. Although I'd love to have this in my collection

Back