Doomsday Maquette - Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pants are terrible. Once again Sideshow thinks their designs are superior to the source material.
That's become sideshow's theme of late. No comic accuracy because they know how to design costumes better.

Gotta say, discounting scale and price, Prime 1 doomsday look much better to me.
IMO, the P1 Doomsday is much better than this MAQ. If I had to have a Doomsday statue in my collection, the P1 Doomsday is it.

i really dont mind the pants,, probably Sideshow wanted to incorporate something that showed his connection Krypton and advanced tech instead of just a rampaging monster, i think it makes this one unique from the P1

In those color shots the pants look weird. I have to see the proper reveal to judge it fully. So far the prime 1 blows it out of the water.

Can’t complain since it’s looking good. Need to see more. But really excited to see a 1:4 doomday. It’s been forever we get characters other than the same old main characters. The sad thing will be the price of this could be more than SS thanos on throne.

im really liking the designs on this one,, specially the pants, wasnt it supposed to be some like containment suit anyway in the comics, so dont know why people complaining, P1 designs is true to comics so we have a choice,, ill be getting this one

I like the coh options on this better than the p1. Reminds me of the classic design when he was coming from space

Back