Doomsday Maquette - Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good option to have. P1 version, you need a mansion to fit that beast

This is a large character and a MAQ. That will = hefty price tag. Also, don't forget...this piece will be incredibly complex and detailed. :lol

Only if SSC proves it .....and makes this "Maquette" detailed and complex. Not to mention this piece better be superbly sculpted. Then we'll see if buyers bite with a exuberant price.

I'm not saying SSC can't do it ...I'm just saying they better do it if they're going to ask for a steep price.

Only if SSC proves it .....and makes this "Maquette" detailed and complex. Not to mention this piece better be superbly sculpted. Then we'll see if buyers bite with a exuberant price.

I'm not saying SSC can't do it ...I'm just saying they better do it if they're going to ask for a steep price.

Agreed and well said!

And on a side note, I hope Sideshow can outdo Prime on this one, but that Prime piece looks close to perfection. I'll be getting one....May the best man/woman/statue win!

If the still frame from the video showing Mr Freeze, Poison Ivy, Doomsday and Catwoman is any indication of the actual size of Doomsday, He does look to be on the smaller side.

Bane is a huge piece and he was 700, Swamp Thing is highly detailed at 800. I know prices also go up, but I can't see more than a Grand. Thanos at 1250 was two statues - the figure and the throne.

I really hope this has some good size to it. In the comics he's massive! Realistically the size won't be big enough with this not being a maquette. But still hope he will has some good size unlike Darksied.

I really hope this has some good size to it. In the comics he's massive! Realistically the size won't be big enough with this not being a maquette. But still hope he will has some good size unlike Darksied.

What are you talking about? This piece has been classified as a Maquette by Sideshow.

It's right there on the topic of this thread and on the teaser pic :wink1:

Darkseid was a premium format and it wasn't as small as you think it was its actually not far off only needed to be a bit bigger.

This piece is a maquette by the way.

Darkseid was a premium format and it wasn't as small as you think it was its actually not far off only needed to be a bit bigger.

This piece is a maquette by the way.

Oh it’s a maquette??!? Wow! Thanks for clearing it up. Amazing!!!! Must own! Please a classic coh!

Sorry wasn't paying attention. :gah:But so happy it's now going to be so awesome! Maquette saves the size and details!

I think you're one of the few (or only one) who actually wants this to be a 'Sideshow Maquette'.

Kind of ironic really, given that Maquettes usually have a price mark up.

I think you're one of the few (or only one) who actually wants this to be a 'Sideshow Maquette'.

Kind of ironic really, given that Maquettes usually have a price mark up.

It cant be expensive or else everyone will just go with the prime 1 Doomsday.

Back