DOOM!!!!.......$325..........EXCLUSIVE LIMITED ES 300

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That throne is amazing. Sideshow is doing an awesome job on their Marvel line. Put my order in!

Again, an amazing piece. My favorite Marvel so far. The robe is cloth and the belt is leather and the throne is just killer. They didn't show i,t but the exclusive will have a pedastal with a golden goblet.

After the price on Predator I'm shocked at how cheap this thing is at $325.

Well, I just pre-ordered my first 1/4th scale figure. I don't even collect movie or comic book figures but this one with the detailed throne and the cheap price for exclusive was by far to much for me to pass up. I also like the exclusive item they have included. It is by far the nicest exclusive item I have seen offered for only 25 dollars more.

Also, I have a feeling this exclusive will not last long and worst case scenerio I can always cancel out or re-sell on ebay for 4 times the amount or I may just keep it as a centerpiece to my huge historic figures collection. I am not sure how well it will look with historic military figures all around it.

The Marvel PFs keep getting better and better with each successive release and, this figure has really raised the bar. I don't collect the Marvel line but, I just may bite on this one.

I'd love to see the desgn sensibility of the Marvel PFs infused into the Uni Monsters line.

ir.jpg

He may not look so menacing as coolly evil, casually brooding over his domain. I dig it.

***runs around room and cries like a little girl***

:thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud

HOLY #*&%!!!!!

That is amazing!!!:drool

This could very well be my favorite SS piece ever. How do you top something like that??:google

Nice work SS!!:clap :clap

The first one to seriously tempt me in the premium format. It looks brilliant overall. The throne is fantastic and I like the pose. The armor and costume are about perfect. But the mask just doesn't look right to me. My preference is something closer to Kirby's vision. It's funny because the body armor is very old school looking. But this is extremely tempting for me.

Well this is the one that was on my wish list. So I preordered it. Now I have to save up big time! I dont want my wife to freak out at the almost $400 charge in the 3rd quarter. Hoping its LATE 3rd quarter. Gives me more time to save.

Shawn

I am hoping/expecting to see this one ship in 2006 so the latter half of the year isn't crowded.

I just got contacted from Sideshow about my waitlist request on the exclusive Doom. :bliss

Mine too... I am getting this one... and I do not even collect other statues than LOTR. That is one kick ass statue :thud

Back