Doctor Who - Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't usually read spoilers, but I read those, thinking they'd probably be general enough. It's all plausible, certainly. Like what I'm hearing about episodes 9&!0. :)

I thought this was Jenna's last episode.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I thought that was a cracking story, even though it felt like a few of the ideas were recycled from previous episodes. Glad Clara's sticking around, Jenna and Peter have great chemistry.

They really do. I feel like the Clara haters out there just haven't been able to get past what her character was while Smith was still around and recognize what she's become over the course of this last season with Capaldi.

Thought the episode was alright. Doctor Who/Alien/Inception...there's a combination :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Enjoyed last night's episode...I'm glad that Clara will be around for a bit longer too, along with Capaldi's Doctor they make a great team. :)

I really enjoyed the special. Nick Frost was awesome as Santa. Glad Clara's staying a bit longer aswell but I do hope they won't keep her to the point of it becoming The Clara Oswald Show like what happened with Amy Pond in her final season.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I really enjoyed the special. Nick Frost was awesome as Santa. Glad Clara's staying a bit longer aswell but I do hope they won't keep her to the point of it becoming The Clara Oswald Show like what happened with Amy Pond in her final season.

Spoiler Spoiler:

The Thing From Another World was also on there which is about an alien attacking a group of scientists at an arctic base, and Miracle on 34th Street which, of course, is about Santa Claus, so we know who was driving that dream world.

I thought it was just ok. My theory is that the ending where Clara is in her 70s-80s was suppose to be the real ending until Jenna Coleman decided she was going to stay on the show, so they just filmed another ending where she's not old and the two of them go off together again.

I thought it was just ok. My theory is that the ending where Clara is in her 70s-80s was suppose to be the real ending until Jenna Coleman decided she was going to stay on the show, so they just filmed another ending where she's not old and the two of them go off together again.

I agree. But I actually found this the most enjoyable Xmas special since Runaway Bride.

I absolutely loved the X-Mas episode but it could have been made even greater if it had ended with Clara's death of old age. And let me assure you--I have fallen in love with Clara as a companion. But that ending could have been the perfect mirror to Matt's departure from last year but with no regeneration. It would have been incredibly sad but profound considering the circumstances. I wished they had been that ballsy but Jenna wanted to return at the last minute apparently so its still good to see her coming back for next season.

I was excited to learn that the guy who did the episode posters last series is doing them again (Stuart Manning?):

image.jpg

Back