Doctor Who - Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
July 28th is turning out to be a smorgasbord of HD Whonaverse!

Planet of the Dead, Torchwood Season 2, and Torchwood: Children of Earth are all being released to Blu-Ray! :rock

I should it to my younger son (who is the bigger DW fan of my two boys) and he was kinda scared by it. But he said "its pretend so its ok".

That pretty much sums up my concerns.

Looks perfect for what I've read about things getting darker for the Doctor on his way out. November is so long away.

Well we are getting the Easter special at the end of the month, but I think since SYFY passed on them all, we will probably see this one air fairly close to the UK. Afterall we are getting Torchwood in about 2 weeks.

What did you think?

It was pretty good. I got tired near the end and started dozing though. I thought the worm that helped the ice warriors was a tool, but I missed what happened to him. does he die at the end or what? Also, the Doctor himself actually seemed to have a fairly limited role which was interesting. Also, I would so nail the blond chick.

Back