Doctor Who - Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would make me happy. One of the problems I've had with the new series is that it's been so *very* 21st century-centric.

hmm never thought that myself. lots of both historical and futuristic episodes I think.

anyway, just watched that animated Who film...HORRIBLE!

hmm never thought that myself. lots of both historical and futuristic episodes I think.

anyway, just watched that animated Who film...HORRIBLE!

Is that the one with Richard E. Grant as the doctor or the one that was with the 10th doctor and martha started to watch both and gave up on both.

the one with 10 and martha. supposedly it was the real actors but they didn't even sound like them. the dialog was pretty lame.

visiting inlaws is not vacation but my wife makes me use my vacation leave to do it every year...life is not fair.

This gave me a nice chuckle:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/9EUqwkoPsV0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/9EUqwkoPsV0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That it is a big spoiler but its been known for a month or so. Still its nice to see a pic that verifies it from rumor to certain spoiler. Thanks for sharing. :rock

oh yeah I've known of the rumours for ages, but like you say, it is pretty wonderful to have them confirmed in such a clear way lol
I'm seriously on pins and needles atm...I mean LOOK...the Seal of Rassilon (albeit the new one) etc :D

you're welcome

That confirms what I'd been expecting for a long while,the Time Lords couldn't stay gone forever.

I wonder how Gallifrey's destruction will be glossed over though?

Knowing RTD it'll either be one of his trademark "reset switch" plot devices or Gallifrey will have been towed to safety at the last minute by a TARDIS and/or a flying bus.

Still,as long as that story sees the departure of the two cancers the show has been suffering from the last few years then I don't really care how it's explained.

I don't see any contradiction. He said Gallifrey burned. He said the Time War was locked as if it had never existed. In Rose she wiped the Dalek fleet from existence and certainly l;ooked liked they just burned away to nothingness.

Unless you are referring to some quote that has slipped my mind.

I don't see any contradiction. He said Gallifrey burned. He said the Time War was locked as if it had never existed. In Rose she wiped the Dalek fleet from existence and certainly l;ooked liked they just burned away to nothingness.

Unless you are referring to some quote that has slipped my mind.

I thought it was destroyed completely? I admit I may be wrong on this as I've blanked so much of the current series from my memory.

Back