Doctor Who - Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really liked this week's ep...it was silly, but the good kind of silly. Loved all the funny interactions and one-upmanship between Robin Hood and the Doctor.

Next week looks like it's going to be a good old-fashioned creepy episode :rock

I agree. It was sort of cheesy but in a good way. They sort of played to that and undercut it. I thought it was delightful.

the next episode is fantastic not the robin hood one the next, its the best one so far, it deals with.....spoilers....... see what i did there, no but seriously ep 4 is the best ive gotten the chance to watch

Tonight's episode wasn't my cup of tea, Robin Hood type stuff never has been, but next week's preview has genuinely gotten me very, very excited. Always had a thing for the horror/thriller inspired episodes.

next week is a turn into not horror for say( seen the ep) SPOILERS .......RIGHT HERE ON ...but more into a psychological perspective of someones view of the dark

Robots of Sherwood wasn't a great episode. But it was fun.

Oh yeah, I'd agree. I just watched it again. It's a lot of fun. It's the sort of episode RTD would have started the season with, in some ways. It's not going to go down in history as one of the greats (too many dumb plot moments, I think) but I thought it was a good romp. A nice refresher for what looks to be a nice, dark episode next week. I like when Doctor Who shuttles around through different flavors of episodes.

I think Capaldi is shaping up with the character, but the quality of writing and stories is pretty shocking so far! Opening episode was dull, Dalek episode was OK, but that last one was a nonsensical abomination... Discussed it with the kids (10 and 13), youngest has totally lost interest and declared 'Doctor Who has turned rubbish', but my eldest and wife have decided to give it two more weeks to get better! Not holding my breath based on the first three weeks!

I agree. It was sort of cheesy but in a good way. They sort of played to that and undercut it. I thought it was delightful.

Agree too, appreciate it's not everybody's cup of tea but I liked it and enjoyed it for what it was...just a bit of fun!

Next weeks episode looks interesting though... :)

Anyone catch this "blink-and-you'll-miss-it" moment? :lol

10668455_10203750420313814_225625887_n.jpg

I thought there were a few little nods to his The Thick of It character in the episode.

Ahem... two posts above yours actually... though it seems to have stopped working... But that was what Magpie was responding too...

Liked 'Listen'...but the preview for it made it look a lot creepier than it was. That first bit in Rupert's room was about the only creepy bit.

Anyone else out there notice Abslom Daak briefly glimpsed in the preview of next weeks Doc Who? A hint to a future appearance?

Back