Doctor Who - Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I totally love it. It doesn't need to be too showy. His FACE is all the "Doctor" you need.
The Pertwee-esque lining is awesome. I know from Craig Ferguson he's had his own coats modified with red lining, so it makes sense.

Is that a wastecoat or a cardigan under the coat? seems to be made of wool....

Overall this is perfect for the modern day renegade Timelord :cool:

Scenes from today's filming:

BfDozWJIYAAmhzV.jpg
BfDo_TdCYAANdt-.jpg
BfDpJYnIEAAxzAw.jpg

i wonder if it will be explained how the new doctor looks like someone from roman times and also looks like a minister from torchwood( i think)

i wonder if it will be explained how the new doctor looks like someone from roman times and also looks like a minister from torchwood( i think)

They'll explain it the same way they did for how Martha looked like an employee that got killed at Torchwood One, or how Amy looked like one of those creepy 'sisterhood' women from Pompeii - they won't.

They'll explain it the same way they did for how Martha looked like an employee that got killed at Torchwood One, or how Amy looked like one of those creepy 'sisterhood' women from Pompeii - they won't.

Or how the sixth doctor looked a lot like the Gallifreyian security head in the citadel...

Thought that it was stated ALREADY that they had a plan in place to address that.

Cool story, witty dialogue, and some interesting 'monsters'...really enjoyed the first ep.

Looks like Capaldi is going to be a great Doctor :rock

Just watched the first episode and have to agree about the dialogue very well writen and well delivered, Peter Capaldi is indeed a very good doctor and I have high hopes for his tenure. The plot was average but carried by the doctor and Clara, who's a fantastic companion.

For me Matt Smith was always a poor choice for a doctor and he was by far the weakest incarnation of the 'nu' doctors and frankly I was glad to see him go.

Absolutely loved tonights opener, though not overjoyed by the Matt Smith cameo. This episode had a great villain and a teaser at the end..... anyone else think we've finally seen the return of
Spoiler Spoiler:

Absolutely loved tonights opener, though not overjoyed by the Matt Smith cameo. This episode had a great villain and a teaser at the end..... anyone else think we've finally seen the return of
Spoiler Spoiler:

No.

I already like Capaldi more than Matt Smith (and I liked Matt Smith).

Guess I am alone here, but first half of the episode was just awkward, as was Capaldi. 2nd half was quite excellent, and I have no doubt he'll be a good doctor; we are just not there yet

Back