Doctor Who - Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The way Peter Capaldi is going it won't be long before people are saying Matt who?

Capaldi certainly has slipped into the role quite effortlessly...everything he does and says seems very natural. I remember it took Smith most of series 5 to fully look comfortable and in control.

I'm really liking Capaldi but I do feel like Moffit needs to consider handing the writer's room over to fresh blood.

Capaldi is a bit of a throwback to the older flavor of the classic show. I wish they would do some 3 and 4 part stories to match.

New poster:

57258.jpg

Loved Listen. Peter is great, me and the Mrs. already say, Matt who?

Yeah, I'd be fine with that too. Been waiting for the Doctor to have a male companion...one that's not just a third wheel, ie. Mickey, Rory, pretty much all of the old-Who guys.

Most things these days need a constant female character; one that is in almost all episodes. If they make just Dan the Doctor's companion, would they then bump Vastra to series regular?

Bit disappointed how the Missy character has disappeared since the 2nd episode, other than that i'm loving Capaldi's tour de force.

I'm hoping for a line in which they allude to the Doctor applying for the Coal Lane Primary School caretaker job back in 1963 :pray:

I am hoping for more than that. Anything less than an appearance by William Russel as Ian Chesteron will disappoint me. :pray:

Back