Doctor Who - Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gave up trying to figure out River Song. She's a fun character, and I like her, but she makes **** all sense. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Tasha Lem turned out to be River. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the Doctor turned out to be River at this point.

I think Tasha Lem will turn out to be River Song, who became a member of the Sisterhood of Karn before taking control of the Papal Mainframe........

Her whole outfit screamed of SOK, not suprising as they're both a religious order. But do we need to have River turning into a Cyborg?

An official pic from the BBC of today's (or yesterday's?) filming.

BdYSjnTCUAAKanY.jpg

What Chaser said. He is still in Eleven's clothing in that shot.

:slap I thought the coat was, the waist coat seems a little different??? The shirt sleeves aren't fastened and do have a Pertwee look about them :lol

I shouldv'e noticed Clara is wearing her Xmas day outfit.:slap

Seeing as they're filming now and will have at least 2 episodes completed (FX and all), why can't they use the first episode as an Easter special and keep the wave going????

Wouldn't it have been hilarious if 11's wig was sitting on 12's head after he regenerated?! technically it should have been since a wig would essentially be a part of his clothing and wouldn't regenerate along with his body. I know it would have taken away from the epic "death stare" but I'd love to see it in an alternate ending or something.

No, before #11 regenerated he returned to default setting which i presume is how he looked when regenerated from #10.

I like it a great deal actuly. it's Subtly Flamboyant. Which is about as good a description of the doctor as any.

so when does the new series start?

It will be more visually interesting if he leaves it unbuttoned mostly. Maybe change the vest every episode or so.

Back