Doctor Who 1:6 from BCS - Which Doctor(s) Should They Make in 2014 and 2015?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Select Which Doctor Figures You Want BCS to make in 2014/2015

• 2nd Doctor

Votes: 15 17.4%
  • 3rd Doctor

Votes: 25 29.1%
  • 5th Doctor

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • 6th Doctor

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • 7th Doctor

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • 8th Doctor

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • 9th Doctor

Votes: 48 55.8%
  • War Doctor

Votes: 30 34.9%

• Total voters
Can't decide if I like that or not. It looks more realistic bt much less fun than the last few doctors. Stylish but not absurd.

It's tough to say without seeing it in action. I think 10 had enough going on (with the duster) to make his outfit interesting. But I prefer 11's 2nd outfit far more than the original. Eccelston's was okay - but a little too man-on-the-street.

Funny..the more I look at the new costume the more it reminds me of the Pertwee doctor, it's almost like a modern version minus the flamboyant look.

tumblr_n03xj27VLI1r44xwao2_500.jpg

tumblr_n03xj27VLI1r44xwao1_500.jpg

Looking at the photo the BBC tweeted yesterday, if you put a helmet under Capaldi's arm he'd make a wicked good Magneto.

bbc shared the 12th doc outfit. get on with it BCS! a preorder for a 12th fig when the new eps begin would be very cool.

Is that his official outfit, or just his post-regeneration clothing. Looks a lot like what Smith wore.

Yeah, if you put them side by side you'd see they are actually really different.

If Big Chief does make a Capaldi, the jacket must be wired so you can have it flared out to show the red lining like the promo pic.

If Big Chief does make a Capaldi, the jacket must be wired so you can have it flared out to show the red lining like the promo pic.

On the clip that's been online it falls that way and you get the feeling its going to fall that way a lot unless they do something to the costume, especially when filming outdoors.

That is his official outfit.

Eh not a fan. Its simultaneously too tight and too loose in all the wrong places, and fits him really awkwardly. Plus the dark flat colors are very blah.

Even something as simple as giving the coat some kind of pattern, some better fitting pants, and unbuttoning the top shirt button would do wonders.

I would like to see the War Doctor more than any of them but would be happy if they could just tighten up their release schedule.

It must be coming up on a time when BC announce a new up and coming preorder. They've sold out all of their Who figures except a few Toms, so...
As we have seen a rough head for the First Doctor, I'd guess at him being up for grabs soon. And, I think I said it before, but they need to get that 12th out ASAP.
So my realistic view on 2014 will see the First and the Twelth, and maybe a reissue of the Eleventh in a new outfit.

Think they should do all 13 of them in their classic outfits (remember 10 kept his looks for 11 because he was vain, lol) and include a nice limited edition display case that's bigger on the inside. Who wouldn't buy that. Well maybe 10 would, and maybe try to convince those angels he'd become a mini-version of one of them ;-)

Actually that's a really good point - they can't release Ten again in his brown outfit because he's limited but they could release 10.5. A hand in a jar would make a great accessory too.

I wouldn't be too hopeful about seeing a new Doctor anytime soon. In November the Hartnell head was still at the sculpting stage and they've got to get Sherlock and Watson out of the door too. Plus Greggo hinted at new Sherlock figures.

per FB comments the retail 10 wont be for a looooong time. seems like its 1st doc next and then the updated 11.

Back