Doctor Who 1:6 from BCS - New Series Companions - Which Do You Want?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which New Series Companions Do You Want?

• Rose Tyler

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • Martha Jones

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Donna Noble

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Wilf Mott

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Amy Pond

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rory Williams

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • River Song

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Mickey Smith

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Captain Jack Harkness

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • Clara Oswald

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters

JonWes

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay, I don't want to annoy people with too many of these polls, but hey, we know BCS looks here and maybe this will help us get our thoughts out? And the discussion has been great so far. Rather than focusing on 2014/2015 with these, though, I'm just going to ask who you'd like to see in figure form at some point.

I would buy a Rose or a Jack. The others would depend a lot upon costume choice and accessories.

Rose, Donna, River Song and Jack.
I might buy a Clara, actually... but she wouldn't be a definite. Those four above would be.

I'd like first appearance Rose, Donna in her Doctor-Donna long brown coat, River in her Pandorica Open costume, and Captain Jack in his later "Torchwood-esque" look.

I would like any of them Rose Martha and Donna for those are my favorites but Capt. Jack is an absolute!! He'd have cool accesories too like the doc's hand. Forgot River Song too if she's in her white jacket getup.

Captain Jack would be a smart one to do, too, as he'd cross over to the Torchwood fans as well. Speaking of which, I'd buy a Gwen in a heartbeat.

Rose, Donna, Wilf (never gonna happen but a man can dream), Rory, Captain Jack and Clara in her outfit from Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS.

Well , really like River song and ,
Clara (love her smile) in the outfit from asylum of the daleks or some kind of uniform.

I think River, Captain Jack and Rose would be just fine if they had US distribution and could keep the price around $200US. I doubt people would pay $250-$275 like they did for the Doctors, that's for sure. After that, it gets very iffy.

Captain Jack had his own (well-loved) series. Torchwood still has a huge cult following. River is also very well loved other than in some grumbling fan circles.

I really want The Paternoster Gang (mainly Vastra and Strax but then you can't not have Jenny) and Clara.

Jack would be an easy buy but I prefer him in his "The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances" look over Torchwood gear.

Clara, Rose and Donna would be the only female companions I'd want and River is definitely a want because it's River but I'd only want Rory if they could either A: come out with an accessory pack that fixes Amy's head sculpt or B: Come out with a new Amy.

I'd want Rose, Donna, Rory in his Roman costume, River, Capt. Jack, Clara and the Paternoster Gang (really more allies then companions).

After the fiasco with Amy Pond, I'd doubt they'll revisit the character, but I would like a better looking non-vacant expression Amy Pond in kiss-o-gram police uniform.

I ONLY voted Captain Jack and I'll tell you why:

I don' believe Big Chief can do a female figure.

I ONLY voted Captain Jack and I'll tell you why:

I don' believe Big Chief can do a female figure.

Female figures are incredibly difficult to do. But then, they don't need to do one. Billie Piper doesn't allow action figures of her anymore.

Would definitely buy Jack (Torchwood outfit), also voted River (preferably Pandorica outfit) but only if she looks much better than Amy.

Would definitely buy Jack (Torchwood outfit), also voted River (preferably Pandorica outfit) but only if she looks much better than Amy.

Alex's hair would almost HAVE to be sculpted to get it to look right. I doubt they'd even try the rooted route again.

Female figures are incredibly difficult to do. But then, they don't need to do one. Billie Piper doesn't allow action figures of her anymore.

Yes, I understand. Which is why I say they should just skip them and do what they ARE good at. Maybe they can try again in a few years.

I would LOOOOOVE a Rose figure, but I would hate a crap one.

Back