DML Men In Black 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers. Looking at it now :D

Edit: Seems to be a bunch of military stuff.

I have more of a Superhero, Videogame, Movie, Anime, Martial Arts thing going with my collectibles :D

Thing that worries me is gonna be J's ability to effectively hold a weapon. Looks like his hand is made for the neuralizer.

I might get J & K and replace the heads with Headplay's
I can understand swapping K's, but to me, if the pics are like the final product, DML's J head sculpt is better than HeadPlay's. Even though the paint app on the DML sculpt doesn't seem all that great.

0957266benx3e6fnegbdgh.jpg

I think I would rather stay stock. And with the glasses on and from a slight distance it will prolly look ok. I'll just pose him looking down at Frank. LOL
..... while standing behind J

..... in a closed cupboard

..... with the lights off

:lol

I think I might try to get young K down the road just in case Enterbay never really does him, but until then there's no point bothering with these as far as I am concerned. Some may like the cheaper solution, but when it comes to this hobby I honestly believe you almost always get what you paid for.

I think I might try to get young K down the road just in case Enterbay never really does him, but until then there's no point bothering with these as far as I am concerned. Some may like the cheaper solution, but when it comes to this hobby I honestly believe you almost always get what you paid for.

At over twice the price the EB should be better. But honestly, who wants to spend over $400 on a couple dudes in boring black suits?

At over twice the price the EB should be better. But honestly, who wants to spend over $400 on a couple dudes in boring black suits?

Anyone who enjoys the franchise? They look good with the suit and shades. I don't see the problem. All of a sudden really finely tailored suits are not worthwhile, but generic ugly spandex and tights are?

I'll get young K and get Enterbay's figures for the other two.

J and K are a couple of my very favorite fictional characters, so it's a no brainer for me to go with the highest quality I can. IMO, it's not the outfits alone that make awesome characters......but I've always had to have an attachment to a character or franchise first and foremost, the "cool" factor comes in second.

I'll get young K and get Enterbay's figures for the other two.

J and K are a couple of my very favorite fictional characters, so it's a no brainer for me to go with the highest quality I can. IMO, it's not the outfits alone that make awesome characters......but I've always had to have an attachment to a character or franchise first and foremost, the "cool" factor comes in second.

Totally agree!

Back