DML Men In Black 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
float this... head to head with Enterbay.

mismatch.jpg

Dragon, please do the obscure licenses that Hot Toys will not pick up.. and you will win back the hobbyists! :clap

The pics looks great, especially Will Smith. But knowing Dragon, I have a feeling the in-hand pics will look very different and disappointing. Let's hope that is not the case with these.

Tommy is the weakest link in this line. If this Tommy is $130, & Enterbay's Tommy is $170, then I'd rather pay that little bit extra for a far superior sculpt. I like the Will & Josh sculpts, & am considering getting a parted out Will sculpt, because I'm curious in seeing what the sculpt is like 'in hand'.

What does DML stand for anyway?

Tommy is the weakest link in this line. If this Tommy is $130, & Enterbay's Tommy is $170, then I'd rather pay that little bit extra for a far superior sculpt. I like the Will & Josh sculpts, & am considering getting a parted out Will sculpt, because I'm curious in seeing what the sculpt is like 'in hand'.

What does DML stand for anyway?

DML = Dragon Models Limited

While the EB sculpts are far superior I am thinking I may just goes with these anyway. Way cheaper. And they will be a set and forget pose with the glasses on.

Back