DML Men In Black 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here in Singapore, pre-order price including shipping from local shop for Agent J is $110, each Agent K (2012) and (1969) is $95

Pass on that then. EB's will be around $180, but they'll be sensational based on their last few outings.

Here in Singapore, pre-order price including shipping from local shop for Agent J is $110, each Agent K (2012) and (1969) is $95

Wow, that's a great price.

What's the catch? :lol

Pass on that then. EB's will be around $180, but they'll be sensational based on their last few outings.

Pass on them? Because they're not expensive? Enterbay's will probably be better, sure, but these don't look bad at all. TLJ Kay is a little wonky, but Jay, Brolin Kay and Frank looks really well done.

I like them.

And I'm glad to see someone else get into the market for lower-end, lower priced collectibles. Not every movie character that I would like to collect needs to be $300 from HT.

Impressive.

Love seeing more of these kind of things happen as long as it looks good.

I wonder how the quality of the outfit compares with EBB when they release.

Pass on them? Because they're not expensive? Enterbay's will probably be better, sure, but these don't look bad at all. TLJ Kay is a little wonky, but Jay, Brolin Kay and Frank looks really well done.

Nah, not because they're not expensive but because once a figure passes the $100 mark it puts them in a whole new bracket for me. If they were closer to $100 shipped I'd pick them up for my office, but I reason that if I'm going to spend over a hundred bucks on a figure I might as well spend just under twice that to get figures that will fit side by side with my other movie collectables. These are great for the money, but I'd have to display them separately.

I guess Dragon is trying to get back in the game. I was less than impressed with the ST:TNG figures, especially compared to HT and EB. But you get what you pay for - Dragon is significantly cheaper.

I hope EB makes all 3, otherwise I might have to pickup Brolin from Dragon.

Hmm, gonna wait and see actual production figures. Might pick these up instead of EB ones, it's going to be a lot cheaper that's for sure.

The suits look great but the heads I don't like.

Frank is just a still from the film.

tumblr_l5daxnoF2R1qzvmivo1_500.jpg

Cool. Might be some accessories here that are missing from EB's figures :D

Will & Josh look cool though.

Back