DML Men In Black 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still interested in the 'Young K' figure, even though EB has basically hinted they are doing one also. DML's 'Young K' sculpt is pretty good. I think J looks alright too, but K? That's pretty bad I reckon. The suits look nice.

They haven't hinted, they confirmed weeks ago

Wrong wording. My bad. I did see the announcement. Hey guys, buy the figure & get some free accessories :lol

522887_10150895847304585_1986005070_n.jpg

Anyone pic these up yet??? Would love to see some real world shots. Pretty sure my EB versions are going back. If nothing else I may pick up the DML Will Smith to piece togather a Robert Neville.

Just got my DML MIB3 figures yesterday, $79 each (including shipping).
Paint job is poor, HS is acceptable for J, poor for K. I think repaint will improve them, but I will leave them with glasses on. Frank is the best of the three.
All the buttons on the suit are sewn, the figures can stand without stand given.
Anyway, I am not really diehard fan for MIB, so overall I can live with it.
photo1-2.jpg

photo7.jpg

photo3-2.jpg

photo5-1.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

photo1-3.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

Last edited:
Frank is best? I think he looks god-awful. J looks best here.

K is quite ridiculous... they probably didn't even use a reference photo.

Why does Smith have the same hands as Tommy Lee Jones? I don't think these are too bad in some areas, the suits are nice.

Frank is best? I think he looks god-awful. J looks best here.

K is quite ridiculous... they probably didn't even use a reference photo.

Frank for me is problem free. J has paint peel off on the face, K is.... No words.
The color of j's hands is not deep enu.

FIG-KAI-4138_01.jpg

FIG-KAI-4138_02.jpg

FIG-KAI-4138_03.jpg

FIG-KAI-4138_04.jpg

-Alien gun
-Work wear
-Under shirt
-Leg cuffs
-Neck restraining wear
-Damaged left arm
-Alien hand (right)
-Boots
-NEO3 body
-Clear stand
-Life like sculpt head (newly molded)

FIG-KAI-4138_01.jpg

FIG-KAI-4138_02.jpg

FIG-KAI-4138_03.jpg

FIG-KAI-4138_04.jpg

-Alien gun
-Work wear
-Under shirt
-Leg cuffs
-Neck restraining wear
-Damaged left arm
-Alien hand (right)
-Boots
-NEO3 body
-Clear stand
-Life like sculpt head (newly molded)

Pretty cool but this is gonna be a pass for me. Didn't really care for the Boris character in MIB3

J is still the best looking figure of these. Frank needs a repaint BADLY! Looks nothing like a Pug. K is still atrocious.

What the best place to get these? I'm interested in J and may get one and repaint Frank.

J is still the best looking figure of these. Frank needs a repaint BADLY! Looks nothing like a Pug. K is still atrocious.

What the best place to get these? I'm interested in J and may get one and repaint Frank.

Only place I have seen them so far is on ebay. I don't think any e-tailers have them yet. Not that I have seen anyway.

Just got my DML MIB3 figures yesterday, $79 each (including shipping).
Paint job is poor, HS is acceptable for J, poor for K. I think repaint will improve them, but I will leave them with glasses on. Frank is the best of the three.
All the buttons on the suit are sewn, the figures can stand without stand given.
Anyway, I am not really diehard fan for MIB, so overall I can live with it.
photo1-2.jpg

photo7.jpg

photo3-2.jpg

photo5-1.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

photo1-3.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

Haha. I can't recall how many times I have seen pics of J, both DML and EB, where he is neuralizing himself. :rotfl

Back