DMK OPTIMUS PRIME and BUMBLEBEE-Let's share the love

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been about 25 years since I bought a Transformer so please pardon my ignorance. Does the company that produces this have a history of making larger scale kits? Would love one of these just hoping it will be issued in a larger scale.

Wow, that's pretty darn huge! Thinking of picking up Bumblebee but I think he stands about 6 inches tall or so.

It's been about 25 years since I bought a Transformer so please pardon my ignorance. Does the company that produces this have a history of making larger scale kits? Would love one of these just hoping it will be issued in a larger scale.

the prime is about 9 to 9.5 inches. this is the first model kit that i know of that takara has did.

ahh it's all good man... just have fun with it:)
a few drinks can help:)

primemodel1.jpg

Seeing this makes the default kit look bad lol

Thanks for the heads up darkknight. Went ahead and pulled the trigger on bumblebee to go with my optimus. Can't beat that price.

I need to get myself one of these. Keep me busy on a rainy day. I really want a cool looking Prime as well & the SS one is a bit costly & huge.

Straight from the box and they look damn good

man bro!! I think you get a prize for being the first BB in here!! haha...

so I am setting this guy to the side to work on the diorama... once that is done, I will need to go back and work on more details of this kit.... I used a soldering iron to melt the post that stick out of the finger joints, which, I made a little two minute vid for.. I will post it up in a little bit..

but for now.. :)

cimg6520.jpg

Cool, I can live with that.

Encline, nice custom!

Wow, there's a custom painted and mod Prime on eBay and it's at $400 with 5 days left.

Yeah, they are great out of the box....

and that has me thinking I need to throw mine on there!!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ8U_LGU-h8"]‪DUEL MODEL KIT OPTIMUS PRIME: FINGER FIX ----ENCLINE'S HOW 2'S‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Back