DMK OPTIMUS PRIME and BUMBLEBEE-Let's share the love

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahh it's all good man... just have fun with it:)
a few drinks can help:)

primemodel1.jpg

Niiice, love the lights. Wow, can't wait to see when it's done.

so what do you think? worth the money? does he feel chinsey, cheap?

he looks great.

:) I should work in hollywood...I love making vids

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNUZmUPtqDc&feature=channel_video_title"]‪CUSTOM TRANSFORMERS DOTM: OPTIMUS PRIME PREVIEW‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

ahh it's all good man... just have fun with it:)
a few drinks can help:)

primemodel1.jpg

Nice,but how will you do this with all the cords and switch?Advice appreciated because i might consider doing the same with mine.

Another question,how heavy is this?Ebay sellers from hong kong charges 35$ and up for shipping alone which is similar to what i pay for Hot Toys figures.

^ I still love the Buster Prime!
I just caved and purchased DMK-02 Bumblebee at HLJ for $50 shipped:elefant

It really makes Buster Prime look like the toy that it is though.

I was just looking at that deal for Bumblebee too but want to get the prime first.

Another question,how heavy is this?Ebay sellers from hong kong charges 35$ and up for shipping alone which is similar to what i pay for Hot Toys figures.

It's probably not so much the weight but the size of the box. It looks pretty big.

It really makes Buster Prime look like the toy that it is though.

I was just looking at that deal for Bumblebee too but want to get the prime first.

Yeah, I bought Prime first but decided to build BB first to get a little practice since it looks easier. Looks like they will reissue prime around December or so.

finished him up last night and he looks amazing!! prob took me around 10+ hours total as i took my time with it. each part i took off the sheets i used a utility blade on where it was connected to make sure each part was smoothed out and then touched up any areas with a permanent marker if needed.

btw he looks pretty sweet next to battle blades bumblebee....their proportions look about right next to each other.

will post pics later.

finished him up last night and he looks amazing!! prob took me around 10+ hours total as i took my time with it. each part i took off the sheets i used a utility blade on where it was connected to make sure each part was smoothed out and then touched up any areas with a permanent marker if needed.

btw he looks pretty sweet next to battle blades bumblebee....their proportions look about right next to each other.

will post pics later.

Did you use those gundam markers or just regular sharpie? Any pictures, we can't get enough of it :lol

It's probably not so much the weight but the size of the box. It looks pretty big.

Yeah i can imagine the size.The only reason im not getting both Prime and Bee is because of the combined shipping cost for the two,around 70-80$ :horror

will post pics later.

Damn 10 hours,have anyone managed to finish this under 6 hours?

I can see myself getting impatient and frustrated and end up smashing this model to pieces while swearing at it:lol

The price is definitely good,but Dec is a long wait.Nah i think ill take the 120$ one on ebay but Bee would have to wait.The Price is not bad,all i was questioning was the shipping cost as this didn't seem like a heavy item at all.

Back