District 9

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This film did much much better than the Spirit which was a huge bomb and they got that license. Mars attacks did only 37 million (and both unwatchable). District 9 was AWESOME.

Amazing Film ... Superb CGI, very good actor, awesome atmosphere and overall a wicked story. The Best Film this year !

This Film shows that you can a make a Masterpiece without spending 300 Millions on CGI and overpaid Actors that no one wants to see in a Film anymore.

Amazing Film ... Superb CGI, very good actor, awesome atmosphere and overall a wicked story. The Best Film this year !

This Film shows that you can a make a Masterpiece without spending 300 Millions on CGI and overpaid Actors that no one wants to see in a Film anymore.

DITTO! Love every bit of it! I need for Hot Toys to make some "prawns":naughty.

Tom

SSC needs to make the Arc Gun (for those who haven't seen the movie see my signature picture below). Watching it in Action just doesn't get OLD it's sooo Awesome.

The Prop version sold on Ebay for $1,445.00 USD.
https://cgi.ebay.com/District-9-Arc...Q_trkparmsZalgo=MW&its=C&itu=UCC&otn=10&ps=50

I hope Hot Toys makes a 1/6 scale Bio-suit...
district91.gif

ummmmm good debate, Maquette by Sideshow or 1/6 figure by Hot Toys of the Mech Suit? I think I would choose HT

Even though it will be very expensive I voted for Hot TOys. Best figures makers in da world. I want all figures from every characters. The aliens, the soldiers, mechs, nigerians. Treat this like some Star Wars line.

I just wish I had saved my money on all the other not so good films I saw this summer and could afford the soundtrack. I was awed by this movie.

Even though it will be very expensive I voted for Hot TOys. Best figures makers in da world. I want all figures from every characters. The aliens, the soldiers, mechs, nigerians. Treat this like some Star Wars line.

Nigerians? What film did YOU see?! :confused:

Nigerians? What film did YOU see?! :confused:

Ahhh... Obesandjo and his crew, the Nigerian Gangsters.
Which film did YOU see? :lol
SPOILER:
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/QiD-2sWNDiU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/QiD-2sWNDiU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Last edited:
what? they were throughout the entire movie. they were the main antagonist besides MNU.
did you see a different movie, or do you not know what nigerians are?

Sorry everybody. My cousin was using this board to find info on District 9 (idk why!) - I checked my CP and all of a sudden I'm subscribed to this thread! :lol

Yeah, it seems he doesn't know who Nigerians are; he's seen the movie too......dumbass!

But anyway, HT could do wonders with this movie - I really want a Sharlto Copley HS!

Sorry everybody. My cousin was using this board to find info on District 9 (idk why!) - I checked my CP and all of a sudden I'm subscribed to this thread! :lol

Yeah, it seems he doesn't know who Nigerians are; he's seen the movie too......dumbass!

But anyway, HT could do wonders with this movie - I really want a Sharlto Copley HS!

Sure... your cousin :lol
LOL

Would anyone stick their hand up for Premium Format statues? Especially of Wikus and Christopher! :banana
nope. i'd rather have diorama-scale.

that's weird. my cousin just read that and he doesn't believe you.

Back