District 9

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blomkamp's Halo 3 ads were pretty epic. i wish the games were that entertaining.
D9 definitely had a better story, so i'm glad the Halo movie got canned.

The Halo flick isn't dead. Steven Spielberg is now attached, for better or worse.

The games themselves have pretty mediocre stories, but I think the foundation is there for improvement into something really great. It just takes better writers than the ones responsible for the games. It doesn't compare to D9, but it really doesn't have to.

wow they need to make some 1/6 figures from this movie.... whos down for a half turned Wikis in the Alien Armor?!

these aliens look so baddass too. I hope to god they make a sequel.

I'd be down for Christopher and son, and that exosuit is badass.

And the exploding people make Mars Attacks look like a Tim Burton movie...

Oh yeah

after seeing their weaponry put to use they actually make the predators look like teletubbies.

wow they need to make some 1/6 figures from this movie.... whos down for a half turned Wikis in the Alien Armor?!

these aliens look so baddass too. I hope to god they make a sequel.

They will its going to be called district 10 and its coming out in 3 years...they dropped all the hints in the movie:joy

Chris

Great flick! The weaponry is badass, though finding the "humanity" in the aliens was my favorite part of the movie.

I'd be down for Christopher and son, and that exosuit is badass.

And the exploding people make Mars Attacks look like a Tim Burton movie...

Oh yeah

Um....Mars Attacks is a Tim Burton movie. :confused:

As for the movie, yes it was fantastic. Easily one of the best films I've seen all year. I'd certainly be down for a Christopher and a Wikis (Mid transformation) figure. Hot Toys would be the one I would be sure could pull them off the best.

I just asked Hot Toys to make some figures I hope they do. Are there any 6 inch toys? I'd take anything :monkey1
personally, i'd rather have 6" scale or smaller for dioramas. kinda like the Halo 3 ad.
if only NECA would read this forum...

Film was #1 at the box office. Only pulled in 37 million, but I thought it would be a small modest number, being that it wasn't a PG action CGI fest.
Still, it already made profit lol

Film was #1 at the box office. Only pulled in 37 million, but I thought it would be a small modest number, being that it wasn't a PG action CGI fest.
Still, it already made profit lol

Small victories can be satisfying. Not only did it take #1, the film made a profit, modest as it sounds. I'm glad (and surprised) that an original film with a niche scifi concept could hold its own against stiff competition released the same day while brutes like G.I. Joe breathes down its neck.

I dont know that I'd want a collectible but it was a damn good movie. Maybe a lifesize of the litte runt alien he was cute hehe.

:duh:duh
Um....Mars Attacks is a Tim Burton movie. :confused:

As for the movie, yes it was fantastic. Easily one of the best films I've seen all year. I'd certainly be down for a Christopher and a Wikis (Mid transformation) figure. Hot Toys would be the one I would be sure could pull them off the best.

I guess its common knowledge that someone is going to get turned into an alien?

Why do I read these posts?:duh

I think a maquette of the mech suit ala the Avatar piece would be entirely badass.

Back