Disney infinity

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would that be in the X box menus or Infinity. I found the downloads section on X box, but it just had an infinity language download and a 3.0 game download. I'll give it another look. Thanks Aerosmith.

On the Disney Infinity menu. Should be call Compatability Pack Downloads or something like that. It should be there with the English Language Pack you will need to download also.

Nemo got leaked. Love the way he turned out.

81imDqwUcgL._SL1500_-696x847.jpg

Just picked up the Marvel Battlegrounds group! Walmart had them for $11.00 a piece!

Yeah.... as much as I want it to keep going just to see the figures, the game itself was really really bad.

This sucks, my kids and I loved playing this together, although given how much you put into it figure wise I had a feeling it wouldn't be sustainable. There are some deals on figures, Kanan for example is down to $5.67 on Amazon and a lot of the newer ones are under $9.

They should figure out a way to keep making the figures in some Disney collectible line. Remove the electronic components and make them more affordable perhaps. Although... i see so many of these figures warm the pegs, it might not work.

I really wish they just.... i dunno... released these as toys. Why throw it all away? Try and recoup some costs at least.

Back