Disney infinity

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a PS4 exclusive set.

actually after a lot of searching I learned its really only a timed exclusive, in that everything that comes in it will eventually be available on all other consoles. Also learned that the 2.0 base will work with the 3.0 game and there will be a digital download of the game at launch. Which means I won't have to buy the starter :yess:

actually after a lot of searching I learned its really only a timed exclusive, in that everything that comes in it will eventually be available on all other consoles. Also learned that the 2.0 base will work with the 3.0 game and there will be a digital download of the game at launch. Which means I won't have to buy the starter :yess:

That is great news. After buying both versions 1.0 and 2.0, I didn't want to have to buy the new base.

My newest figure
IMG_0402.jpg

IMG_0403.jpg

just read some news that there will be light-up saber version. Is this the exact version that already on sale, like on ami2 perhaps? or will this new version comes later?

just read some news that there will be light-up saber version. Is this the exact version that already on sale, like on ami2 perhaps? or will this new version comes later?

What I read is that they will be available later, kind of like the crystal figures were.

They'll be the same basic molds but made for "collectors". Their lightsabers light up when placed on the base. It's a cool feature that isn't necessary but definitely cool

... i think they should have planned it out better and released it at the same time so people can choose either or, rather than having to wait or buy the basic one to play the game and then having to buy them again.

What I read is that they will be available later, kind of like the crystal figures were.

They'll be the same basic molds but made for "collectors". Their lightsabers light up when placed on the base. It's a cool feature that isn't necessary but definitely cool

... i think they should have planned it out better and released it at the same time so people can choose either or, rather than having to wait or buy the basic one to play the game and then having to buy them again.

They light up figures will be out around the holiday season. They will also cost $1 more.

thanks guys, that really helps

I guess now I'll order non-jedi/sith characters first, like han or chewie, and wait the new jedi/sith version.

It's worth noting that Asoka and Maul are left off the list of light up sabers. They mentioned on Twitter they could not work out the issue of the light not being strong enough to light up double sabers. More R&D needed. They mentioned it may be resolved at some point but for now no double sabers for the "collectors" version.

While I think the light up sabers will look cool, I'll stick with the regular editions since I don't play the game and only collect the figures.

:goodpost: :exactly: But I am going to buy 3.0 Sunday and I want to get Obi-Wan and Yoda. Don't care if they light up outside of the game or not.

Went in to Toys R Us to preorder the Wii U 3.0 Starter Kit for pickup this Sunday for my kids and the girl behind the counter made an offhand comment about the enormous piles of boxes of Force Awakens merchandise all sitting in the back waiting to come out next week.

I've gotta admit it kind of gave me goosebumps to know that "new Star Wars movie" toys were just on the other side of the wall. :D

Back