Disney infinity

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was anyone able to find Kanan in Walmart???? He was supposed to be available on the 30th as an exclusive but none of the walmarts in my area have anything 3.0 related.

I had to ask the employees working in the electronics yesterday to get Kanan out of the back stock room for me. They didn't even have it set up. :thud:

I went this morning and they had them not only on the video game isle but also with some new Star Wars stuff in the toy section. They had the new Boushh, Vader with reveal Luke head, and the red clone commander. Can't remember his name. Plus the force awakens Rey with her speeder or what ever that thing is.

I had to ask the employees working in the electronics yesterday to get Kanan out of the back stock room for me. They didn't even have it set up. :thud:

I figured that so I asked the employees in the electronics department at 3 different walmarts and they were all too lazy to look in the back. They simply said we don't have it if its not out. I wasn't in the mood to wait 30minutes to speak with a manager. Nothing is ever stocked because their employees refuse to work. Hell I realize walmart is known for underpaying people but are they really underpaid if they don't do their jobs lol. Clock in hide for 8 hours, then clock out and collect a check..

Hell I realize walmart is known for underpaying people but are they really underpaid if they don't work for their checks???

LMFAOOOOOOO!!!! That's hilarious!
I got the special edition set with both the playlets and boba. Love it. It's so much fun. Kids are having a blast with it too. The toy box is so much better now! Amazing!

IqQKvqJ.jpg

BNL0AQZ.jpg

C4S0fOj.jpg

MVeo7nA.jpg

uD21IfQ.jpg

GS62d4i.jpg

eMnY1X0.jpg

BygwJ0U.jpg

FkibPfe.jpg

9wWnzUf.jpg

Cool pics, Luse, Congrats! :hi5: :duff

I figured that so I asked the employees in the electronics department at 3 different walmarts and they were all too lazy to look in the back. They simply said we don't have it if its not out. I wasn't in the mood to wait 30minutes to speak with a manager. Nothing is ever stocked because their employees refuse to work. Hell I realize walmart is known for underpaying people but are they really underpaid if they don't do their jobs lol. Clock in hide for 8 hours, then clock out and collect a check..

Sometimes I hate having to ask a Wal-Mart associate for anything because the majority have no clue what they are doing or just don't care. :gah:

Anybody know when the rest of these are scheduled to be out? Han, Chewy, Vader?

This game is VERY addicting! I decided to go and pick up Loki and Venom at Target today, to take advantage of the 2/ $20 deal. I also picked up those Star Wars power discs. Can someone explain how those "team-up" discs work?

Those figures actually look really nice! I've looked at the game a bit before, in past renditions, but haven't read about the Star Wars version yet. Is it fun to play to those who have it? I'd probably look into the Marvel aspects as well as some Disney characters down the line, but the Star Wars crew looks really fun and detailed in the shots above! There's a PS4 starter bundle of the game and a handful of characters for $114, so I'll have to read up on it more, but is the game actually fun? Is it just kind of a pop in and play around type thing, or is there a slight story to follow?

I'm not looking for Last of Us here, just wondering if it's worth getting into, fun to play, or if it's just a one off with not much depth that quickly turns into a huge investment with needing to buy more characters in the end (and I mean, it's Disney, so I basically answered myself! :lol)

Hey GB, I've bought all the versions except 3.0 (waiting on some great sales) and my kids love it and still play it a bunch. That being said, it is for kids... the playsets, while fun, are really short for an adult gamer (and a bit repetitive). I still enjoy playing with the kids, and I love the figures, but my interest lasts only so long. If you like creating your own worlds to play in, the toy box is really fun. That is where we spend most of our time. It is pretty in depth as far as what you can do with it.

Those figures actually look really nice! I've looked at the game a bit before, in past renditions, but haven't read about the Star Wars version yet. Is it fun to play to those who have it? I'd probably look into the Marvel aspects as well as some Disney characters down the line, but the Star Wars crew looks really fun and detailed in the shots above! There's a PS4 starter bundle of the game and a handful of characters for $114, so I'll have to read up on it more, but is the game actually fun? Is it just kind of a pop in and play around type thing, or is there a slight story to follow?

I'm not looking for Last of Us here, just wondering if it's worth getting into, fun to play, or if it's just a one off with not much depth that quickly turns into a huge investment with needing to buy more characters in the end (and I mean, it's Disney, so I basically answered myself! :lol)

I think the Star Wars figures look fantastic. I never got into the Marvel ones, though they looked a little off. But the Star Wars ones all look great.

The annoying thing is finding things in stock early on, but knowing how 1.0 and 2.0 works, everything will be very plentiful (and on sale) later on.

Thanks for the info Veil! I'll have to debate it a bit...I can see exactly where you're coming from, and obviously it's aimed more at kids than anyone. It's so weird that they'd probably make more money if they also aimed it at adults. That's kind of where things are with toys, figures, games and collectibles these days. I mean, sure kids still get loads of things, and enjoy these types of games; but even the Lego games prove that you can make a game for both adults and kids, with humour and story that likely appeal to each for different reasons.

Hey GB, I've bought all the versions except 3.0 (waiting on some great sales) and my kids love it and still play it a bunch. That being said, it is for kids... the playsets, while fun, are really short for an adult gamer (and a bit repetitive). I still enjoy playing with the kids, and I love the figures, but my interest lasts only so long. If you like creating your own worlds to play in, the toy box is really fun. That is where we spend most of our time. It is pretty in depth as far as what you can do with it.

Good haul guys. I'm content to wait for the inevitable sales (Target always has a BOGO free sale at some point). I did that with 1.0 and 2.0 for my "kids", LOL (have 'em all except Hawkeye and Falcon from 2.0). I gave up on trying to be a completist on the power discs.

Even though I may still pick it up (though sales do sound like the best way to get figures after the first box,) I figured this may be a likely representation of the games. :lol

This game is VERY addicting! I decided to go and pick up Loki and Venom at Target today, to take advantage of the 2/ $20 deal. I also picked up those Star Wars power discs. Can someone explain how those "team-up" discs work?

Put the team up disc under the character you are using. Once it charges up you activate it and the character will appear and help you fight for a bit.

I'm confused. The Rise Against the Empire - Luke & Leia playset isn't supposed to be released until next month, but there are plenty of them for sale on ebay. Are they packaged in the PS4 set like they are on shelves, or some stores getting them early?

The PS4 special edition box is just a bigger box, when you open it you get the starter pack (with Anakin and Ashoka), the Luke and Leia playset pack, and Boba Fett all boxed as if you bought them off the shelves.

Back