Disney infinity

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passed on the CE...it's just too darn big...the kids will just have to wait for hulk like (almost) everyone else

According to Toys R Us, hulk is coming out at the end of October, 30 days after the game comes out with the second wave of figures.

In the video showcasing the Villains, the new Captain marvel was spotted. Hopefully she is a playable character/figure. Also, there will be crossover characters. Rocket for instance can play in the Avengers playset as well as the Guardians one.

So no collector's edition awesomeness for Xbox users? :cuss

Nope, it's exclusive to Sony consoles. While Hulk will release separately later, the only way to get the big set with the Frost Giant thing is by getting the Sony exclusive set.

Nope, it's exclusive to Sony consoles. While Hulk will release separately later, the only way to get the big set with the Frost Giant thing is by getting the Sony exclusive set.

:(
That is disappointing

:(
That is disappointing
I guess you can always buy the PlayStation Exclusive, keep the Frost Giant set and extra figures then sell the starter pack stuff to someone that's already buying it. Or have them buy the Xbox version and trade. [emoji453]

Aladdin and Jasmine confirmed. Video should be revealed later today.

disney_infinity_aladdin11.jpg

Last edited:
My kids are going to flip for Donald. I'm hoping that means we'll get the rest of the Fab Five (or Six if you count Daisy) and maybe even some sort of new world to go with them.

After seeing the Aladdin and Donald figures i am definitely considering buying the starter pack and characters for x-box 360

Back