Diorama Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ditto. I spend my $$ on ANH Vader pre-order..:D

Smarter choice, IMO, if they ever make or you kitbash Antilles, you can replicate this at 1/6 scale and It'll look nicer. I'm curious to see other pics, but from this angle, something doesn't feel right about Vader's mask shape/depth. I'm sure the overall piece will be impressive, I just get picky about how Vader's mask and helmet look on pieces.

Smarter choice, IMO, if they ever make or you kitbash Antilles, you can replicate this at 1/6 scale and It'll look nicer. I'm curious to see other pics, but from this angle, something doesn't feel right about Vader's mask shape/depth. I'm sure the overall piece will be impressive, I just get picky about how Vader's mask and helmet look on pieces.

I don't think posing a couple of toys together would be anywhere near as nice as a polystone diorama.

I don't think posing a couple of toys together would be anywhere near as nice as a polystone diorama.

Overall, no, I was thinking of how much more accurrate the SSC 1/6 Vader helmet looks compared to the dio, in that regard, based on this first photo, the 1/6 figure will look better than sculpted dio.

I'm sure I will be ordering this one. I have the Yoda Vs. Dooku and it is AMAZING...so I don't see why this one would be any different.

When it comes to Star Wars, I beg to differ...but oddly enough if you're talking about Aliens/Predator I would agree. Something about the SW ones doesn't do it for me, maybe it's the price? Hell you get more bang for your buck with the Marvel & Alien/Predator ones. These should be $150-$175 tops.

This my Diorama to get. I still remember the scene when I saw it back in 1977.

A suggestion for Sideshow.. Add a chip with the sound of a cracinkg nut :lol

I honestly don't get how anyone could be disappointed by this choice. That moment in Star Wars, almost more than any other single moment in the entire saga, demonstrates the savage brutality of Darth Vader. He didn't use an "elegant weapon" such as a light saber, or the mystical power of the force. He used his imposing size and the brute strength of his bionic arms to literally crush a man's throat, and then toss the lifeless body aside like so much flotsam.

If you want a scene that embodies the twisted and evil side of Darth Vader, I couldn't imagine a better one than this.

If you want a scene that embodies the twisted and evil side of Darth Vader, I couldn't imagine a better one than this.

Exactly.

Captain Antilles: ... This is a consular ship... We're on a -
[chokes]
Captain Antilles: diplomatic mission...
Darth Vader: [shouting] If this is a consular ship, WHERE is the ambassador?

Back