Diorama Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what we're talking about. Dave said it was closer to 1/6 scale, but I wonder if Vader's height is throwing him off. (He's close in height to a 1/6 scale figure, but a 1/6 scale Vader should be considerably taller.)

oh i see. what scale does Antilles appear to be in, how tall is he? Maybe the piece is close to 1/8-1/9 scale and SS just made a Vader taller than he actually was in the screen shot, more of a stylized Vader, rather than Prowse's actual height. so maybe he is taller (in 1/8-1/9 scale) rather than too short (for 1/6). no biggee for me, I like Vader looking more intimidating, even if it isn't totally accurate in that dio.

Well, what I'm trying to say is that Vader may in fact be the correct 1/9 scale. It's just that he's taller than a normal human, so a 1/9 scale Vader is probably close in height to a normal human in 1/6 scale, and this might make the diorama appear to be out of scale with the others in the line.

This looks pretty cool. I'll pick one up if I can find it at a good price.

Mine arrived in BBTS' "Pile of loot" together with the SS regular stormie. Waiting for one more item and then I'll have the package shipped to me.

Got mine today. Very impressive dio. Vader looks great and the rebel came out better then I thought he would. Thank you SS.

.....now wheres the ANH Obi Wan vs Vader dio?

Couldn't resist the temptation and opened one of these dios - wow, very nice! I was afraid trooper paint ops would be not all too good, but its indeed very nice and Vader is simply magnificient! Highly recommended dio for sure.

Alexei

I finally received the cool "Diplomatic Mission" diorama, it is awesome, didn't realize it is so big:

sideshowdiplomaticmissi.jpg

As always martin canale and all team bringing a beautiful piece,

Bien hecho : Martin , jeronimo , gustavo, martin , manuel ,leonardo y hernan

:chew:chew:chew

Back