Diorama Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This fits perfectly with my new plans for my Star Wars collection. PFs are too big for my display base, so I'll be gradually offloading most of mine in the coming months.

My real plan is to have 6 dioramas at any one time, one from each of the films. With this one, I will have II, III, IV and V covered. Now I just need something awesome from I and VI. (Not interested in the Duel of the Fates dio. It looks awkward to me.)

I'd really dig a Luke vs. Rancor diorama ... :love

I've gone in the opposite direction where I'm embracing my PF's and looking to unload my dios-- well not unload, I'm just unsure if I'm going to be getting anymore. I'll wait and see about this one.

Oh, and I'm back from my conference so it's nice to see that there were no major fires and everyone got along... Now I feel like deleting some posts and locking some threads... MOD CRAZY!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~:duh

I've gone in the opposite direction where I'm embracing my PF's and looking to unload my dios-- well not unload, I'm just unsure if I'm going to be getting anymore. I'll wait and see about this one.

Oh, and I'm back from my conference so it's nice to see that there were no major fires and everyone got along... Now I feel like deleting some posts and locking some threads... MOD CRAZY!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~:duh

Look out! He's mad with POWER! Who knows what he'll do!

I like it, but I just don't know that it'll warrant a purchase. There are so many other Vader dios to come it seems weird to start with this one.

It is an unusual start for a Vader dio, but at least they don't have him swinging a lightsaber first off. I need to see more to see if it's worth a purchase.

That's a very nice dio, I'd like to get it but it won't fit in with my current collection direction. I really like that they are doing less obvious but still very cool scenes for dios.

I like it, but I just don't know that it'll warrant a purchase. There are so many other Vader dios to come it seems weird to start with this one.

It is a bit of a weird choice but other than the Luke/Emperor battle and the "I am your father" pose not sure what else would be a good one. Maybe they should have started with vader tossing the emperor down the shaft and made a clear head so we could see his skull.

NICE! Vader imposing his might, I'm in and it looks incredible from what they have shown us.

Looks cool to me, but I haven't purchased any dioramas yet - probably won't either. They're cool, but just not my thing. Of the Star Wars dios this one might be my favorite so far. Of course it hasn't all been revealed yet, but it is enticing.

Back