Diorama Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope it is the Antilles choke. That was pretty menacing when I was a kid & it makes for something different in the display. The "take her away" scene is not very dynamic.
Either way I'm interested!

It IS the Antilles choke hold scene dio. Listen to the podcast, they say it is exactly that.

Sneak peek in this week's newsletter.

On pre-order Sept 4th.

Id have to be a dio collector to get enthusiastic about this announcement

Or a Vader fan. C'mon this was Vader when he was just a bad @ss, and didn't have all those "issues" and "history". When it was a daily thing to go out and choke someone just so you wouldn't have to hear or see them again.

I'm getting it although I'm not a big fan of the dioramas.

You know I am a bigger SW fan but to me SSC's Alien/Predator dios are far more dynamic (choice of pose, paint, & design) IMO. Why do the SW ones come off as cool as those? Maybe too many humans not enough creatures/droids?

I'll have to see some pics first.

vadervsleiayl6.gif

This fits perfectly with my new plans for my Star Wars collection. PFs are too big for my display base, so I'll be gradually offloading most of mine in the coming months.

My real plan is to have 6 dioramas at any one time, one from each of the films. With this one, I will have II, III, IV and V covered. Now I just need something awesome from I and VI. (Not interested in the Duel of the Fates dio. It looks awkward to me.)

I'd really dig a Luke vs. Rancor diorama ... :love

Are we supposed to be able to see more of this / preorder this dio tonight?

Back