Dinosauria:Dilophosaurus Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received a notice from Sideshow that they'll begin charging on July 10th for the Dilophosaurus, so it will presumably start shipping out around this time. Things got a bit jumbled last time, if I recall.

Yeah I ended up not buying this one, didn't have the extra cash

Well, it should stay in stock for some time after the release date if past releases are any indicator. You might have quite some time to get one after release if you do end up with some extra cash.

Hello chisoxfan2424. Boba Ben, he's right. Certainly will not sell easily. There are several disadvantages. First, the price is too high, and secondly is too small. Anyway I recommend to you to buy this maquette when you're going to stay financially better because after going to be sold out, on ebay you will pay 3 to 4 times the real price:mad::mad::slap:(

Hello everyone. I am curious if anyone has received a notification for Dilophosaurus besides Dan? I'm very curious to see pictures of the finished product. I hope not screwing with the colors.:pray::pray::pray::pray:

Funnily enough, Dilophosaurus is a rare case where I prefer the look of the feathered variant of the dinosaur, even if it's a question mark as to whether it had feathers, but to me it just looks more 'real', like this life-size reconstruction from pg.1:

i-ef552cc408b991ce6b09f8b7b0d8e300-Dyzio_wikipedia_left-lat_Sept-2009.jpg

i-6a59024792834fb0c47f798ea1a464a0-Dyzio_wikipedia_head_lat_Sept-2009.jpg

i-b9aeab8b5ba26a081627bf63803f2b17-Dyzio_wikipedia_full-lat_Sept-2009.jpg

Always loved that model. The pronated hands are a little strange though, since they should have known Dilophosaurus cannot do this, long before anyone fuzzed him up.

My card was charged for the first batch today, so I imagine everyone else will follow very soon. Keep an eye out!

I got a notice from Sideshow today telling me that the dilopho would be arriving at the warehouse by the 24th of July and I'd be charged at that point.

Hope this helps. Psyched for this one. Looks beautiful.

I got a notice from Sideshow today telling me that the dilopho would be arriving at the warehouse by the 24th of July and I'd be charged at that point.

Hope this helps. Psyched for this one. Looks beautiful.

I just received the same message Ricardo. Looks like 281.56 for me after shipping and my 10.00 discount and deposit of 30.00 I had already made. whew.

Just got shipping notification as well. Looks like at least one of my customers will be getting their statue by Monday. I'm hoping the box won't be too enormous for this piece.

Sometimes the initial charge on a credit card is not the final amount to be charged. In a few days, the statement usually has the accurate amount.

Back