Diecast Batman by: 86 Hero

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same for me; I like the figure, but that price point is ridiculous.

I've bought some "cutesy" Batman figures before, and would probably buy this as well, but at $140??? PASS.

I really like this guy, but the price just doesn't make sense. Can't justify more than $50, even for diecast.

I'm on the same boot as you guys. I saw and right away went to press the "add to cart" button... then I saw the price. What a joke man! Hopefully one day I'll see this on clearance at BBTS.

I'm on the same boot as you guys. I saw and right away went to press the "add to cart" button... then I saw the price. What a joke man! Hopefully one day I'll see this on clearance at BBTS.

If enough people don't buy it that just might happen.

I can't see this flying out of warehouses at $140. At some point it'll have to be gotten cheaper. Unless they just make like 100 of them. :lol

Same boat.. $140 is $80 off my max. Love the light-up feature and the mini Bat-Signal as a lot of you does, but really, a cutesy Batman that expensive? Will just save my money for some more HT Batman goodies.

Thanks to OSB I managed to pick one of these up at a not too crippling price and he's just been delivered :yess:

The Unboxing pics

P1010527.jpg

P1010529.jpg

P1010530.jpg

Where he's going to live

P1010542.jpg

P1010544.jpg

I like him a lot, very cool piece :)

Not trying to promote it or anything, but in hand, this little Bats is so so cool, I got my 1st batch in, it was a busy day but ended up messing around with it and next thing I new, couple hours passed!!

I agree that the price is high, but I'm glad I kept one for myself ;)

i just got this. awesome toy! i don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but i realized that the Justice League Unlimited logos that are printed on the box are probably due to the fact that the figure is based on Batman's appearance in the episode "Child's Play" (i think that's the correct title). the JL members had to become kids to battle Mordrid, who had exiled all adults into 'the bad place', as Copperhead so eloquently put it.

this figure is great. keep 'em coming, 86 Hero!

Back