1/6 [DIDCorp] Donald Trump

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the old Hitler fig by DiD goes for a lot of money now, probably because the sculpt is uncannily accurate.
DiD do some great figs. I got their Churchill fig & Patton. Their military figs always comes with great accessories.

The only reason for a Hitler figure would be for Captain America to punch, or for Indiana Jones to get his autograph.

That's why I got one. Here's pics of my old display. I still have them set up but they're posed a little better--just haven't taken new pics yet.

attachment.php

attachment.php

That's a really cool Cap-Hitler display!

They're by Sculpture Time. DiD has done a lot of historical figures, mostly military, and hasn't gone as far into the US Presidents line - I think they've only done Obama and now Trump. But their tailoring, sculpting and pricing is way better.

Yeah, I don't really like the Nixon and the Reagan sculpts. The JFK one though however, actually isn't too bad.

The only reason for a Hitler figure would be for Captain America to punch, or for Indiana Jones to get his autograph.

The closest thing to a Hitler toy I had was an old anti-Hitler propaganda rubber figure of him standing behind a podium. When you squeezed him a certain 'party member' saluted through the curtain in the front of the podium...

It was sold many years ago, and Googling didn't turn up any photos of one. Incidentally, when you type the word 'Hitler' nowadays you get quite a few photos of Trump instead.

Not surprised if that were the case. Comparing one to Hitler or Nazis is pretty much the worst thing you can compare a political opponent to when running a smear campaign.

That's what was so shocking when Trump recently compared the CIA to the Nazis when he assumed it was them that released the dodgy dossier on himself. :horror

Can't say too much bad about him now he's our new best friend and wants a free trade agreement, which will make buying from Sideshow a lot cheaper. :lol

(That is, if we ever manage to disentangle ourselves from the EU before he leaves office).

Indeed. The President Trump-to-Hitler comparisons are shocking, considering President Obama essentially gave the middle finger to Israel then subsequently appointed pro-Iran diplomacy architect Ben Rhodes to the Holocaust Museum Board just before leaving office. :slap :lol

Yep. Can't say no to cheaper figures! :lol

Likeness is way off, but I'd get it for the humor of me being one of the "deplorables". :lol

Edit: Actually the likeness itself isn't that bad; the short forehead is throwing it off the most.

hYZgTRC.gif

I'd consider one too, even with the goofy likeness.

Likeness is way off, but I'd get it for the humor of me being one of the "deplorables". :lol

Edit: Actually the likeness itself isn't that bad; the short forehead is throwing it off the most.

Likeness is pretty weird, with the hair being the worst part. That being said, he would probably look good next to my Trump Funko Pop and MAGA hat......... :lol

Sculpt looks bad.

I've got an old "The Apprentice" figure that someone gave me, many years ago, that looks more like him.

The problem is that the chin is too small and thin and the hair is too small and too yellow.

Whatever the reason, the likeness is poor. I can't see this being a big seller, so maybe they just didn't put too much care into it.

Then why bother making it.... makes no sense for them to do that.

The price-point is low = lower expectations for what is essentially for DiD a novelty figure.

...but given the second headsculpt looks much better, it's likely just a case of the first not being the best likeness.

I would need to see a frontal shot of it before saying this with complete certainty, but the second sculpt looks considerably better than the first in my opinion. The majority of people who were in the market for this figure would probably be quite happy with the likeness on the more expressive sculpt.

From what I understand DiD had a voting to see whether they should make this figure. The voting resulted in quite a few votes for seeing this figure, so that is why they decided to make it.

I

From what I understand DiD had a voting to see whether they should make this figure. The voting resulted in quite a few votes for seeing this figure, so that is why they decided to make it.

thank you, that definitely clears it up. If the fans wanted it then it makes sense.

3 million more people voted for a Hillary figure, but it lost out in the electoral college.

3 million more people voted for a Hillary figure, but it lost out in the electoral college.

the 3 million people that couldnt actually buy the figure that voted for it anyway :lol (some of them were dead lol )

Last edited:
the customization for this thing will be insane :lol :rotfl

so many things that you can do with a figure like this:

yma8oks.png

MEHkrWS.png

f1svoOr.png

I think there will more customs of him fellating Putin or Putin pissing into his mouth than those god emperor ones. The open mouth head is begging for some attention. :lol

Indeed. The President Trump-to-Hitler comparisons are shocking, considering President Obama essentially gave the middle finger to Israel then subsequently appointed pro-Iran diplomacy architect Ben Rhodes to the Holocaust Museum Board just before leaving office. :slap :lol

Yep. Can't say no to cheaper figures! :lol

just so u get your facts straight Rhodes was no diplomacy architect. he was a speech writer and advisor. many countries and people were involved with the deal. he was also an advisor on the new Cuba relations with the US. also he is jewish so him being appointed to the holocaust musem council isnt shocking, the council has 50+ members many are jewish. the council consist of house of reps and senators too that the president appoints. but he did not write or architect diplomacy.

I think there will more customs of him fellating Putin or Putin pissing into his mouth than those god emperor ones. The open mouth head is begging for some attention. :lol

i really really doubt people would waste money just to do joke poses like that lol.

the head is definitely not in proportion, feels shrunk

like tiny head but big face. like a pinhead version of Trump

ahBTcrr.jpg

Back