1/6 [DIDCorp] Donald Trump

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually think it's decent. I mean not spot on, but it's not horrible at all. If you were to show me just the sculpt, I'd know precisely who it is without hesitation.

I still got the Obama sculpt that came with one of Hot Toys old true types, would be cool to pose them together, Maybe Obama with Trump in a headlock.

The sculpt looks grotesque and barely human with no room in the cranium for a brain, but maybe that's on purpose.

Well I mean to be realistic he's worth billions of dollars; I don't think he's THAT stupid as what some people say he is. He's done things not many other people can do.

I think the sculpt looks decent. Not spot on as mentioned, but not bad.

We're discussing the revolting, disgusting, pea brained sculpt, not the man. No political discussions are allowed on the forum. :lecture

The sculpt looks grotesque and barely human with no room in the cranium for a brain, but maybe that's on purpose.

:dunno

We're discussing the revolting, disgusting, pea brained sculpt, not the man. No political discussions are allowed on the forum. :lecture

So yes, I concur. Keep the discussion figure related without conveying or insinuating one's personal feelings towards the man based on political belief. :lecture

Then don't talk about how money impresses you unless it's how cheap this figure is.

Then don't talk about how money impresses you unless it's how cheap this figure is.

Um, I was responding to your insinuation about the man himself being stupid. I never once stated money impresses me. If you're going to make a remark that conveys your personal feelings about him, I don't see why you'd tell others they can't? :dunno

Dude, I never said anything about my feelings of the man, just this ugly figure, anything else is your own baggage. I wished it looked like him and said perhaps it was made to look subhuman on purpose, perhaps so they wouldn't be sued over likeness rights, perhaps for other reasons. If you have anything to say about the figure, love or hate, great, otherwise, R or D, put a cork in it. :lecture

If you think a large brain could fit inside that figures cranium you know nothing about anatomy. It looks like a grotesque representation of a human being. And yes this figure is cheap AF, it's less than $100.

Last edited:
Dude, I never said anything about my feelings of the man, just this ugly figure, anything else is your own baggage. I wished it looked like him and said perhaps it was made to look subhuman on purpose, perhaps so they wouldn't be sued over likeness rights, perhaps for other reasons. If you have anything to say about the figure, love or hate, great, otherwise, R or D, put a cork in it. :lecture

What 1/6 scale sculpt has a brain? That's a bizzare statement if you're saying you meant a 1/6 scale sculpt looks like it doesn't have room for a brain. :dunno

Again, not sure why you'd make such a comment, then essentially tell everyone else to shut up.

And I said plenty about the figure before your comment.

Whatever the reason, the likeness is poor. I can't see this being a big seller, so maybe they just didn't put too much care into it.

Please, heap as much praise on this abomination as you want, no worries. But yeah, the eyes are so high up and the top the the cranium so low that it's distorted and ugly with no room for a normal sized brain within the skull. Figures should be sculpted with proper anatomy in mind, I dont think that's a revelation. :slap
Again, I'm reminding don't discuss the man or his all his money or his policies or gaffs, etc, as per board rules... discuss the figure.

Whatever the reason, the likeness is poor. I can't see this being a big seller, so maybe they just didn't put too much care into it.

I think the likeness is decent as I mentioned, but I imagine many people don't have a presidential or world leaders shelf in their detolf, so it likely won't be a big seller.

Please, heap as much praise on this abomination as you want, no worries. But yeah, the eyes are so high up and the top the the cranium so low that it's distorted and ugly with no room for a normal sized brain within the skull. Figures should be sculpted with proper anatomy in mind, I dont think that's a revelation. :slap

Wouldn't have saying something like "the sculpt looks way too small/out of scale" more succinctly conveyed your point just as well, if not better? :dunno

Never once heard someone on this forum characterize a 1/6 scale sculpt as looking like it can't fit a brain inside of it and then subsequently state that perhaps it's intended to look as such. :slap

Back