DiD WW1 Early war German Inf.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice clothing. I like the fact that they went with the earlier uniform with cuff details instead of roll ups and have finally given us a decent ''Kaiser's Knitting Needle''

This figure looks great though i think i may prefer the M1916 stahlhelm more on German infantry.

This figure looks great though i think i may prefer the M1916 stahlhelm more on German infantry.

I am sure they'll release a latter war German infantryman too. Maybe a storm pioneer (much like the one Sideshow did) would be good:

storm-trooper_1qaa1.jpg

Or with a flamerthrower:

GW001B.jpg

01WWIGermanFlameThrower1918.jpg

Hey Musketball. How would you like for DID to make Civil War figures! I know I would. Maybe we should do a poll to see how much support the line would bring.

Blue Devils I wrote DiD and ask them to consider making Civil War figures as well as WW1 figures.At least I got half of my wish. This is the 150 anniversary of the American Civil War.
GettysburgSpanglersSpringJune2009.jpg

Last edited:
Don't know if anyone cares, but Daniel Radcliff (Harry Potter)will star as Paul Bauer in the remake of the 1930 film, All Quiet on the Western Front. Another remake was made in 1979 with Richard Thomas (John Boy from the Waltins). Filming starts late 2012.

Received this figure in the "weathered" version. There are some innacurate items with this figure, such as the wrong type of boots used in WW1. DiD should do a little more research, however I appreciate what they are tring to do.
Picture525.jpg

Picture526.jpg

Back