DID Roger Moore 1:6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting mine from KG Hobby to. Might be here end of the week or more likely early next week.

It keeps coming in and out of stock on their website.

Yeah I don't know whether to wait for the PO to come up on KG or just wait for someone like Modllers Loft to get their shipment.

Just been told mines in stock. Must’ve ordered the twin option, as I was emailed that the other one would be sent when it arrives.

Cool, The sculpt is unmistakably Moore. I feel I want to do a TSHLM bash and get a naval suit, maybe a company will make one. I wonder if its the same clunky @ss bodies that DiD use. I got a few of their military figs, some of the bodies are fine but others are a bit on the clunky side. Nowhere near HT quality.
Anyway cant wait to get him next to my Connery. Connery & Moore my two favourite Bonds.

Body doesn't look good there but I'd already resigned myself to having to replace pretty much everything but the head and weapons. What body type would anyone recommend to use for a Moore Bond?

Mines is on its way (hopefully arrive later today or tomorrow)
The second figure is yet to arrive at the shop, and will be forwarded when it does.

I was wondering what DID would do with the horrible first Roger Moore hs they did, after the new one replaced it in the figure....well...DID put it in their British Red Guard/ Grenadiers figure!!!

I was wondering what DID would do with the horrible first Roger Moore hs they did, after the new one replaced it in the figure....well...DID put it in their British Red Guard/ Grenadiers figure!!!

Yeah I noticed that on DID website. I guess they had tons of the old Bond heads and had to make use of them. I wonder if DID got the licence for anymore Bonds, like Connery or Dalton. I know BCS got the Bond licence but I might as well wait for Hell to freeze over then wait for them to release figs.

Strange how they made so many of the other heads. It's not like we didn't point out the crappy likeness of the prototype.

My tracking has it arriving this morning.
I do hope this is as pleasing a figure as Steve Austin.

My tracking has it arriving this morning.
I do hope this is as pleasing a figure as Steve Austin.

Looks like the head will be but very much the rest of the figure. Think it will need a new body and custom outfit to really shine.

Yeah I noticed that on DID website. I guess they had tons of the old Bond heads and had to make use of them. I wonder if DID got the licence for anymore Bonds, like Connery or Dalton. I know BCS got the Bond licence but I might as well wait for Hell to freeze over then wait for them to release figs.

I dont think so, they got the Moore family estate permit to use the full name and likeness, it ends there...think thats why some particular details on the LALD outfit are wrong...probably to avoid any copyrights violation from Bond licence...also the fact that no tuxedo version was made....for now....is a hint they want to avoid a "Bond issue". Dalton,Brosnan and Craig probably will come, some day from Big Chief Toys because they hold the Bond licence for 1/6.

Back