DID Roger Moore 1:6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the only reason DID went with the LALD outfit, is so they could compete with BCS directly. TBH, this head would work with pretty much any look you chose to display him in.

The revolver he's holding looks like a black Colt Python, which is wrong. Should be a nickel S&W M29. Maybe done deliberately, to avoid any licensing issues?

Ahhhh...I though he also came with a tux. I see it’s a suit(is that with every figure ornonly the deluxe with that horrid Bronson sculpt?). A tux would’ve been nice to make it TSWLM. Was watching a bit of Moonraker last night and kept thinking how good this sculpt is. Really tempted to order.

The revised sculpt and paint looks great! Now I really want one, no budget for it at the moment unfortunately.

This is like my most wanted fig now. Cant wait to get one. :007

I'm tempted but what I really want is just the head so I can find a better body and tux elsewhere. Not sure if the head will ever get parted out though.

Are any retailers like Toyanxiety likely to sell the head seperately?

Not sure I wanna pay nearly $200 for the set when the head is probably the only part worth keeping.

I’d say TA should have the head available. Just a matter of being quick on the draw getting it. The offering looks solid enough to drop $200 and if I hate everything else just part out on eBay. I think it’ll be pretty decent all said and done though.

Just managed to snag one on KG Hobby. £180 after delivery, not thrilled but for the sculpt alone I couldn't resist. Hopefully there are some other useable parts and I can find a decent tux to put him in.

Still showing as in stock but probably won't be for long.

I’d say you made right call. Worse case, belt and holster are allegedly real leather, guns will probably be pretty good, and you can sell everything else off. But at least you won’t ha e to pay crazy price for the sculpt or stalk TA.

I’d say you made right call. Worse case, belt and holster are allegedly real leather, guns will probably be pretty good, and you can sell everything else off. But at least you won’t ha e to pay crazy price for the sculpt or stalk TA.

True and shipping to the UK from TA is crazy expensive. I wonder if the body is any good. Need to start looking for a good quality tux I can put on him.

You will notice the more recent pics have him in some sort of weird suit a well as the LALD outfit.

I’ll grt the head it a nice post LALD Moore even though there’s no good outfit to display him in. Still can’t believe no one let that yunsil SWLM tux get off the ground a year or so ago. How could that not have interest is beyond me.

Still can’t believe no one let that yunsil SWLM tux get off the ground a year or so ago. How could that not have interest is beyond me.

I’d easily be in for tux ....

My hopes were really dashed on that lost project. The SWLM double-breasted tux is so iconic for Moore and would have really differentiated him on the shelf amongst his tuxedoed brethren.

Was it really just not enough people interested? Wow... I thought these projects only needed like 10-15 to get started. Couldn't muster even that many. Maybe now that there's a great sculpt out there, maybe more people can visualize a finished figure?

Why doesn't Chili do a run, Ray? I bet he'd love that. :lol

Back