DID Roger Moore 1:6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks ok in the polo neck. The added bulk of the suit does make the head look a little small though. A simple body swap should help a lot. It's the best Moore sculpt we've seen. Nobody's done it better. :)

The images are said to be based on the Terry O' Neill publicity photos of Roger Moore for Live and Let Die. Looking at the images, the sculpt is definitely lacking a strong likeness. These by the way appear to be flipped, a lot of the images I've seen are like that:
View attachment 382726
View attachment 382727

He looks like is using a jacket with leather type details that never appeared in the movie.....it seem it got "cut" from Bond wardrobe in the end.

He looks ok in the polo neck. The added bulk of the suit does make the head look a little small though. A simple body swap should help a lot. It's the best Moore sculpt we've seen. Nobody's done it better. :)

I like this Moore HS a lot...we have to give thanks to Rocco Tartamella for that, since is based on a sculpt he did for DID to replace the horrible first hs offering that did not look like Roger Moore at all for this same figure..

Yes he did it on commision to DID....probably because the sales of the first HS/figure was so bad in sales and the likeness was so off.....or possibly got a complaint from the Roger Moore family estate who gave the licence for the figure and use of the full Moore name and did not like the figure look.....who knows!....but they did a redo of their initial release....now I think they should not have to much problems selling this new one, I only want that superb HS...but probably end buying the whole figure anyway.

Feel bad for the few diehards who bought the original.

I have a Rocco Moore sculpt that was a TSWLM sculpt from a few years ago. This new DiD version looks very different.

I would have preferred a white dinner jacket for the figure. Generic black suits are very easy to get hold of. I like his commander's uniform from TSWLM most of all though.

Feel bad for the few diehards who bought the original.

I have a Rocco Moore sculpt that was a TSWLM sculpt from a few years ago. This new DiD version looks very different.

It was a full new HS work done by Rocco for DID on request by them.

I was told by Timewalker, that this new version is the one EVERYONE is going to get. This version is the same one/replaces the one that was put up originally for PO, so no one who POd the first DiD Roger Moore is going to get screwed.

I would have preferred a white dinner jacket for the figure. Generic black suits are very easy to get hold of. I like his commander's uniform from TSWLM most of all though.

Yes, those two are his more iconic looks....and to some degree the astronaut suit from Moonraker...the rest of the mid/late 1970's Moore era clothing style...is....well...an aquire taste...and for me a little difficult one to like for most part.

I will rework q British Battledress tunic and dye it black...combined with a blue turttlebneck and using the pants and shoes of DID "commando suit" to do the figure.....now if only someone did the correct pattern white tuxedo jacket!!!

That sculpt does look fantastic. I'm definitely getting that head... if not the whole figure.

Where are they likely to be parted out? I'd love to get the head also but the rest of the figure the Big Chief version looks much better.

Just sucks that to get the best Moore Bond (at least as far as this LALD version goes), you have have to pick apart two figures. Why does it have to be so hard to have a great Bond figure?

Ordered one this morning after looking at the set of pics.
It looks very nice.
It will be interesting to see how this compares with the BC release.

Tempted to get a second myself. I have the sideshow Moonraker figure. Outfit isn’t bad, and on one of these did figures, could work really well .

Back