Did I really just buy a HT Mark III for $15? Bootleg or real?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$15 , what the fark?

It's maybe sold by someone angry wife and shop owner not aware of it

Wonder what the toy's story was to end up there. I reckon it got nicked and sold for some cigarettes, pawned over a couple stores and ended up in the sale bin.

Another vote for leaving the price sticker on it. That head sculpt looks like my tio Jesus.

maybe the figure has a curse and they wanted to rid of it quick. heard of annabelle doll?....what about the RDJ doll!!!!!!!! if you stare at the pic long enough you'll see his eyes move. Good deal but keep it in a locked detolf. it will fight and harm your other hot toys.

:rotfl:mummy:ghost :lol
maybe the figure has a curse and they wanted to rid of it quick. heard of annabelle doll?....what about the RDJ doll!!!!!!!! if you stare at the pic long enough you'll see his eyes move. Good deal but keep it in a locked detolf. it will fight and harm your other hot toys.

I have had actual recurring dreams about this sort of thing. I always imagined finding a POTC Jack Sparrow or something though.

This is fantastic and I am super happy for you.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

i don't think someone would go through the trouble to get a price sticker gun, grab their old mkiii, get in the car with a camera, take several pics, upload them online, and make a thread about it just to... ???

LOL reminds me of when Homer bought the cursed doll that came with the cursed frogurt. I can imagine it now:

Comic Book Guy: Take this Hot Toys collectible, but beware; it carries a terrible curse.

Bmacattack: Ooo, that's bad.

Comic Book Guy: But it comes with a price tag of $15!

Bmacattack: That's good!

Comic Book Guy: The price tag is also cursed.

Bmacattack: That's bad.

Comic Book Guy: But all original batteries are intact and working!

Bmacattack: That's good!

Comic Book Guy: The batteries are known to leak...

Bmacattack: (confused look)

Comic Book Guy: That's bad.

Bmacattack: Can I go now?

Back