DID Ernesto Che Guevara (1928-1967)!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rebela.jpg

That actually a pretty cool looking figure, GB!

Someone Cobra can take down lol.

:rotfl

While I'm a huge fan of the sequels this figure would really make an awesome POTA Ceasar figure as several people have stated already.

This guy looks like Teen Wolf, blah..i have not a bit of interest in this POS, funny..i went to this pub last year just on the outskirts of Toronto and they had various pictures up of Stalin and Che and Castro etc...i caught on to the theme later on and was a tad irritated by it.

I don't see Bale in the sculpt at all, maybe its just around the eyes?.

Nothing cooler than trendy mass murderers.

He would actually take enemy officers, blindfolded, bound, and on their knees, and execute them at point blank range. Clearly a man of honor. Plus, he wore a beret. That's hot.

Nothing cooler than trendy mass murderers.

He would actually take enemy officers, blindfolded, bound, and on their knees, and execute them at point blank range. Clearly a man of honor. Plus, he wore a beret. "That's hot."

He wasn't bad until his revolutionary years.

"We don't need proof to execute a man. We only need proof that it's necessary to execute him. A revolutionary must become a cold killing machine motivated by pure hate."

A quote from the man himself.I think really though,DID making this figure is not so bad since they have done a slew of Nazi's in the past.

I still want a Pol Pot. I heard he was a good student. And my zombies would like him too.

What other Nazi's have they done? I smell a mean diorama on the horizon...

If anyone hates Che they will buy this figure just because the man himself would have been so against it. Revolutionary collecting at it's most ironic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back