DID Ernesto Che Guevara (1928-1967)!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone hates Che they will buy this figure just because the man himself would have been so against it. Revolutionary collecting at it's most ironic.

That's one way of looking at it. I still don't think the irony would be complete without some serious zombie carnage.

I want the Team America puppet replica with voice chip that sings "I'm so wronry"

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/xh_9QhRzJEs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/xh_9QhRzJEs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

I know In The Past Toys have done a few versions of Hitler in 1/6th and Himmler and a few others, and i think DID did a Himmler figure long long time ago, I own a few DID Nazi SS figures as well.

I'm sorry, but that photo of Che wearing the Che shirt is so mocking the guy and everything he stood for. How could you not want this in your collection? I'm buying this xxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
what's a couch monkey?

thats_racist.gif

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Did you really expect much different from spoiled American's with 20/20 eyesight on history who's toughest "honorable" opponent was probably the "Assailant/hostage" target sheet at the gun range? :rolleyes:

My eyesight is 20/10. And I don't target shoot. But I'm not aware that Guevera ever actually saw real combat either. The only people he ever shot were superior human beings who he would have never had a chance against if had he the spine to face them like a man.

My eyesight is actually 20/10. And I don't target shoot. But I'm not aware that Guevera ever actually saw real combat either. The only people he ever shot were superior human beings who he would have never had a chance against if he had to face them like a man.

The point being, why are you (we) arguing history when the issue here is the figure...who gives a rat's ass about what his politics were?

Folks who buy these military figures buy Nazi's, VC and terrorist figs...some even request the companies to make em. What's the difference here?

Great looking figure, I'd love him in the collection!

https://www.daily49er.com/2.292/che-guevara-hero-revolutionary-or-murderer-1.91427

It's difficult not to get political about a political figure, and as much as I detest a political leader like say the glorious Margaret Thatcher from my sceptred isle, if a figure was produced and if it was done well I'd probably want it. Hell I remember back in 88 meeting people in the US who thought it was OK to support murders, one mans revolutionary is another mans terrorist as that hackneyed old motto goes.
Che does stand up as a symbol, if nothing else, of not accepting things when they are plainly corrupt and wrong; sometimes you have to kick over the statues. Lord knows there are so many things I'm ashamed of from Britain’s glorious past, and the US has done more than its fair share too.
People who live in glasshouses shouldn't throw stones... to use another tired idiom!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back