Diamond Select Pulp Fiction!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have to buy a Lance and a Jimmy in their bathrobes simply for the fact that they exist.

I was at Toy Fair and as said photographs weren't allowed but here's what they had on display.
Vince (Suit)
Jules (Suit)
Jules (Tshirt and Shorts)
Butch (In Jacket)
Marsellus Wallace
Mia
Jimmy (In Robe with Coffee)
The Wolf
and the biggest surprise to me Captain Koons (CHRISTOPHER WALKEN)

DUDE!! That's the biggest scoop of Toy Fair as far as I'm concerned....thanks so much for that info man!!

How did the faces look?

Mostly good. Travolta seemed a bot off, but they nailed Sam Jackson. Harvey Keitel looked excellent and Bruce Willis sculpt is a lot better than his Sin City one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Update:

I've been stalking Zach from Diamond Select over at the Fwoosh boards for years now. I asked if we could get some Tarantino sneak peeks before New Years, and he replied with:

I think we might be getting ready to solicit Series 1 of PF, but I'll keep everyone posted!

giphy.gif

hqdefault.jpg

Coming up on the three year anniversary of the announcement. Look how giddy I was in the first post.

Now I'm an old man. My life has passed me by while waiting for my dumb little figures of Vince and Jules.

I really truly hope this is the year.

Only Jules, Marcelles, and Butch.....the same three figures we saw THREE years ago.

Release date: TBA.

So......yeah.

But Jules didn't wear the Banana Slugs shirt....Vince did.

Jules had the Krazy Kat shirt.

I asked Diamond on Instagram what series 2 was. Then using info from this thread I called their bluff on Series 3 and they freaked out thinking someone took pics so it's true.

OK....NOW you have my attention!!

Someone snapped a pic of ultra top secret never to be seen Mrs. Mia Wallace.

Are there more out there??

Back