Dexter Morgan: The Bay Harbor Butcher.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spenser

Super Freak
Reaction score
Yet another head I did this month... (I've been in a sculpting mood) Dexter Morgan: The Bay Harbor Butcher.

I just stared to watch the show about two weeks ago and got majorly hook on it, I’m on season 3 now. Anyway, I had to try my hand at a Dexter sculpt.

$35 unpainted
$55 painted
add $9 for overseas

Pay pal: [email protected]

dextercasting.jpg

dextercasting02.jpg

dexterpainted01.jpg

dexterkillshirt02.jpg

Last edited:
Everyone knows Doakes was the Bay Harbor Butcher. Duuuh.

I think you have really captured Dex their, congrats Spenser, i will hopefully grab one of these at the end of the month :(

I really need to get one of these. I still have a custom made shirt and donuts back when howes was gonna do one. Hopefully these will still be around in a month or so.

Thats the problem with serial killers, they tend to be very generic-looking, and chameleon-like in their ability to subtlely alter their appearance. >:)

Come on, Steven! How about sculpting hair onto your Christopher Lloyd head to make Reverend Jim from Taxi? It has been forever since I requested this and you claim to be in a sculpting mood. Anyone else out there want a Reverend Jim head?

Wow, looks amazing! Spenser, are you able to offer a no-neck version? I'd like to put him on a body that has a sculpted neck already attached.

Thanks!

Back