Inspector Harold Francis "Dirty Harry" Callahan …

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello fellow freaks,

Here is my WIP Harry with Spenser's awesome sculpt.

IMG_8826.jpg

IMG_8838.jpg

IMG_8831.jpg

IMG_8827.jpg

Last edited:
Looks fantastic :hi5:
Did you do a head swap on the Bros Production figure?
Maybe one day someone will make a 1/6 sportcoat to match up to Harry's so mine will be complete.

By the way 16k, any chance to see your work someday ?

Ha, C-Phan, I wish I were as fast as you but I work very slowly. Especially since I sew all my stuff by had and don't feel comfy with a sewing machine. Besides, I've very bad at taking pics!:horror

I've just posted some of my work in the GBU and Jeremy Brett section if you want to see something new though... :D

Oh, and I think my next stuff will be the Winchester bros. Not much work to do for them. Just need to paint Neks fantastic sculpts and make a shirt and leather jacket for Dean. Nothing complex or too time consumming! :D

Bash looks awesome Mystolle:)
Looks fantastic :hi5:
Did you do a head swap on the Bros Production figure?
Maybe one day someone will make a 1/6 sportcoat to match up to Harry's so mine will be complete.
That's the hardest part to replicate, I ended up using a suit jacket from an old detective figure I got in the late 90's.

dh-01-1.jpg

BTW, Hot Toys do a really nice Magnum that can be picked up fairly easy loose on eBay.

dh-03-1.jpg

dh-05.jpg

Did he wear black or brown shoes? Just curious because the brother production version has brown shoes,Im putting one together one,cant find a red vest anywhere,

Back